Visible co-pilot in first person view

Why Asobo doesn’t include this topic in wish list if already have 242 votes

You need thousands of votes to even be considered. 247 votes means nothing.

249 votes now

Hello
Please, can someone help me how to get rid from pilot and copilot in C208?? I tried everything and no success. I appreciate any help.
Thank you,

Solved!!! It was a C208 mod. Just deleted it!!!

1 Like

Add please in the cabin of the 787the other two officers so as not to keep their chairs empty. i thank you
mario b.

1 Like

I don’t even use default aircraft anymore, they all seem “inferior” to some of the 3rd party addons now available and most include an iPad that allows you to choose copilot in 1st person or a weighting system.

Is there any way to configure the co-pilot to appear or not appear in first person view?

In the Tanarg plane the co-pilot was not appearing then started appearing even though I didn’t change any configuration.

1 Like

It depends on how the aircraft themselves are coded.

Still waiting for this demand to happen. Seams like a simple thing to do…

The Salty 747 has a good rendition of the first officer, using the default avatars of FS and putting them in the right hand seat. It sure can be done, and I echo the question, why isn’t this a regular feature?

2 Likes

I agree it’s crazy. How am I supposed to explain how I can fall asleep on long flights in the TBM if I don’t have a co-pilot next to me? Not to mention the obvious problem that looking in from the outside I see a co-pilot but when inside the plane, he or she is gone. It’s not doing much for realism.

2 Likes

For me it is not only about co-pilots and pax, it is about cargo as well. In FSW from DTG we were able to add some cargo visible inside the plane via adventures (for example with one of the adventure packs we received a Seneca plane with cargo cabin), but not visible co-pilots or pax (however, co-pilots were talking)

1 Like

I hope that Asobo include visible pilot and copilot in cockpit view in su11 this is simple to do it .I know how to do this in standard msfs2020 but I cant do it in airplales like b58 cessna latitude this is good for VR users because you can see the legs when you look down is more inmersive.

2 Likes

The co-pilot is visible in the Aeroplane Heaven’s Lockheed Electra 10 special, but not in the other versions. There is also a student in the front cockpit of the DH.82 Tiger Moth that can be turned on and off. So this is obviously doable.