Visible co-pilot

Hey all. Does anyone know if it is possible to have the co-pilot visible while flying a plan in VR?

1 Like

there’s a few mods that can add visible copilot to the cockpit. Like this Pilot/Copilot mod for FBW A32NX DEV » Microsoft Flight Simulator for example.

But for other planes, if you’re comfortable with doing some code editing, you can actually add the copilot to be visible yourself.

1 Like

This is great! Thank you so much. I will have a look to find thread on which code to edit too.

It edits the files with the Interior LOD00 and LOD01 in them inside the Model folder. Usually I copy the one from the LOD01 since that’s where the pilot is visible, and I paste it to the LOD00 file. But you need notepad++ with JSTool plugin to sort them with JSON Sort to make them easier to read and copy.

1 Like

It would be very good to have the pilots in the cockpit. In VR it is like to be seeing your own body I hope Asobo will implement it with some settings

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.