Voice over for bush trips, discovery flights etc

I really miss the voice overs from FSX missions or MS Flight jobs.
In MSFS 2020 it feels like im flying in a post apocalyptic world without people or anything else.

Just some generic sounds and/or voices from time to time would help.
But at least the bush trips should have some proper voice overs at the POIs like the old mission.

At least they could activate text to speec from the POI descriptions.

I only found voice overs in the flight training and was surprised i couldnt find them anywhere else… i thought something was broken :smile:

So please add some life to the dreary MSFS ingame world :slight_smile: :sunny:

Certainly having that for the built-in bush trips would be nice.
For the time being, you might be interested in bush talk radio:

It basically does exactly that - reading some information about POIs as you approach them. Might work for bush trips as well, but the narration is not giving you any information about your navlog etc, just about the POIs.

3 Likes

I don’t fly Bush trips without this!

1 Like

I already found it last week and it is great!

But i would like like to have something native in sim. And one disadvantage about BTR is when you fly for long time in unexplored area… Then you will hear nothing.

Anyone remember MS Flight jobs?It generated some sounfs, like passender coughing, crying in hard maneuvers. Cargo moving around, or if lifestock making sounds (chicken,apes etc. This added a ton of life and contributed to the immersion.

If anyone wants to do this as a mod and needs voice ‘actors’ or narrators, I’d be up for it.

I’ve done many voices for add-on modules, campaigns and released my own training voiceovers for DCS World over the last few years.

Samples available, too. I’m also retired so have plenty of spare time.

Actually that’s what you have in real life in most cockpits. The engine(s) cover almost all sounds as well as you have a headset hopefully with noise cancellation.
So in real life, most of the time you won’t hear your passengers really except for intercom, especially not in a cub :wink:

Having some intercom narration would be great, like a copilot reading your navlog items while looking at a map.

I know what you mean. I recently found some full YouTube videos of flying the same Bush trip from start to finish I sometimes run that when flying as it feels like someone is chatting next to me :rofl:

Have you looked at X-ATC Chatter? I have it running when I’m doing a full IFR flight using Pilot2ATC