Voice problem (Azure) on ATIS or COM since the update

Hi,

Randomly , voice problem (Azure) on ATIS or COM.
Most often, when ATIS is ok, more COM voices and when COMs are
ok, no more ATIS.

Have you had this problem since the last update.

Thank’s

same problem…not easy to be french on this game… lol
nor cosica citizens…

1 Like

MODERATOR EDIT:
Hello, indeed, since the last update, I no longer have the voice of the controller while I still have the voice of the pilot. Strange, isn’t it?

Bonjour, en effet, depuis la dernière mise à jour, je n’ai plus la voix du contrôleur alors que j’ai toujours la voix du pilote. Étrange, n’est-il pas ?

MODERATOR EDIT:
it’s a shame to take it as well, msfs has some youthful flaws, but for nothing I’m not going to sweat on xplane to load tons of mods to get to not much.

c’est dommage de le prendre ainsi, msfs a quelques défauts de jeunesse, mais pour rien je n’irai me faire suer sur xplane à charger des tonnes de mods pour arriver à pas grand chose.

@Pigbe0250, @FreedGiraffe124

As a reminder, according to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

Thank you.

I found the solution in this thread:
[BUG LOGGED] Cannot hear ATC instructions and other aircraft suddenly while AI copilot still responds
^ Please add your vote to that thread.