VR Clickspots and Windows

What did you change to run it in Fullscreen? Alt+Enter? Why were you running it in Windowed mode before?

I feel like the first time you enter VR it works correctly but leaving vr or opening the task bar breaks it.

I’m not that knowledgeable about such matters but my line of thinking when running in windows mode was that the more the CPU has to render a large screen and the VR headset the more demanding it would be. I am running a GTX 1080. Its old I was trying not to tax it. Running in full screen has no noticeable effects in framerates. I will say this though, I never have from any Flight sim I have owned fussed over frame rates. If it feels smooth to me that’s what I go with. I want to upgrade to the 4080 when it comes out and finally upgrade the 1080. Even though its an old card VR is still amazing!

Oh yes and alt enter to enter into full screen mode

Here it is 23 days later and I’m happy to say I haven’t had any mouse problems since re-enabling fullscreen optimizations and keeping the sim in fullscreen window mode. I’m not sure if fullscreen window mode is necessary but I haven’t tried windowed mode. Hope you’re experiencing the same. :crossed_fingers:

Yeah I havnt noticed the problem in a while thankfully.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.