Walkthrough of all the beatifully created Bush Flying Scenery made by Creative Mesh

I was given review copies of their beautifull scenery and I have to say as a retired pilot that use to go Bush Flying in that area a lot with friends when I lived in the US they really did an amazing job in recreating them, you really get that vibe when you fly there. I highly recommend their Scenery and it holds up great on both PC and Xbox. all 4 airstrips are a 10+ if you ask me. Take a look at the walkthrough videos below showing their scenery.

0U3 Mahoney Creek Airstrip & D47 Cougar Ranch is a duo pack made by Creative Mesh

2U8 Thomas Creek made by Creative Mesh

3U2 Johnson Creek made by Creative Mesh

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for posting these videos.

I recently purchased both Thomas Creek and Johnson Creek during the current marketplace sale. I’m wondering if you have happened to also try these airfields with the Sim Update 10 Beta? I’m using Xbox Series X with the SU10 Beta (I was automatically moved to it after participating in the Xbox stability test) and I find Thomas Creek and Johnson Creek to be very laggy with heavy stuttering when panning the camera around the scenery. The stuttering and low fps also causes CTDs for me if viewing this add-on scenery from a close distance.

Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah the befa has decreased performance a bit more and made it worse then it already was after SU9 hope Asobo can fix this.