Warning sign started to appear, stating Package not up to date

Having some issue with Live Weather and the system dropping out of on-line data. When I reset my on-line data and load a flight I randomly get a warning stating “my packages are out of date”, effectively it wants to restart Flight sim. When I select yes, it does a game reboot and sometimes the on-line data stays connected and sometimes it doesn’t. Very frustrating glitch that only appeared in the past few days.

Any one else getting this type of error?

20210410_171209|690x388

I would guess… a lot…

Hi there,

Before creating new topics in this category, please use the search function to look for existing topics. Duplicate topics can negatively impact the community by splitting the conversation, reducing the number of votes an idea receives and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.

If you find an existing topic you can open that topic to leave feedback, or vote for the topic. If you can’t find one then you can create a topic - don’t forget to discuss the what, why and how.

Please see this thread and vote.