Warning tone with Black Square Caravan and latest Working title GNS update

Hi, Everyone,

This morning I updated the GNS 530 from Working Title from the Marketplace. I loaded up the Black Square steam gauge Caravan and I stated getting a warning tone. I found by pulling the fuel flow CB the tone would stop. I immediately cleared and reset all the faults through the radar, no joy. Took it up for a flight, all is good with the GNS and the rest of the aircraft, but as soon as I pull the fuel flow CB the warning tone returns. Flew the Caravan yesterday with no issues,

Did a restart of the sim and made sure my PMS mods were removed from the community folder, same thing.

Update: After further troubleshooting I found the Gran Caravan EX improvement mod was the problem. Once I deactivated it from Addons Linker the problem went away. I’m sure this is WT update conflict. I’ll pass it on to them.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello,

what to say now… Simply, WTT will bring new fantastic things to sim but as I said some where already, these new things brings also not compatibility to all 3-rd party related addons probably so we can also be shocked with compatibility problems, not functional aircraft systems. As WTT describes, all 3-rd party devs need then change/update their products. Well, I’m afraid this can be easy end to some aircraft what are not still updated for basic things, not with other required new things for compatibility.

AHA - thank you…i will get rid of the GC Ex mod…i could not get rid of the alarm at all

2 Likes