Was it really worth it?

There were so many out there that were saying this update was going to achieve so much and end so many issues, I was not one of those, it did as I expected, completely screw up my sim, I am having to spend hours on seeing what now works and what doesnt work, and this is supposed to be update, update my ar…, the new Obit Flying Hospital aircraft doesnt even work, tried it now 6 times from different locations and the Fly Now button remains greyed out, yet again ASOBO, you screwed up. Like many others here I have paid top dollar and spent many hours in getting the sim to a level whereby it did what I wanted it to, and in one download ASOBO & MS has managed to put it back to square one.

4 Likes

The Flying Hospital aircraft is not supposed to fly, it’s merely to be able to look around.

5 Likes

True, anyway the patients only would even feel sicker flying around with illness.

1 Like

I think this was said from the start.

To be honest (and maybe I am one of the many, many lucky people flying with this sim) this Update was more than worth it. It has trottled the immersion to a whole new level, with much more to come down the road!

By the way, did you see this topic?

This…!
Although blindness might be a blessing in this situation. :sob:

As a person who has been very vocal about ctds. Having now completely fixed them. Yes. The base game for me is now running without crashing. Now they can work on all the bugs+ the ctds caused by addons. Yes the performance is worth it. Any issue that ppl have with a graphics downgrade can be fixed later via an extension of in-game settings. It was absolutely worth it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.