Washington State pilots

Hey!

I am new to MSFS and am usually flying in Washington state (from Spokane) and think it would be fun to connect with others from the area in game. Feel free to shoot me a message I would be happy to send over my in game name or just grab it from my profile.

Safe travels.

Wiz.

I’m from the same area I’ll message you on discord

Couldn’t find you on discord

Hey Dave, Sorry you couldn’t find me. My discord name is WZRDofLONELINESS#1589

I’m from Duvall! Would be fun to do some scenic flights around the state. Recently scouted Lake Chelan from the air before visiting there a couple of weeks ago.

Just updated the local Duvall airport for WU10, which changed the textures for the Duvall area and necessitated an update. The default MSFS airport has trees at the end of the runway that take it from difficult to near impossible, so I updated the airport. (And added detail in the area while I was at it.)

Hello Captain, welcome to MSFS. I’m in Alaska. Would be happy to fly with you. I fly the a320 Airbus, learning the F-18 Hornet.
Would be happy to help you if need be!

Rich

WA here as well. I love to fly from SEATAC or Boeing Field up 405 and i90 over snq pass etc. Would love to “meet” and do my first buddy flight

Good morning deco, welcome to MSFS. My name is Rich. I’m retired, so on most days. Live in Alaska. XBox s. I fly everywhere in Alaska, up and down California Coast! Would love to fly with you.
Gamer tag is, Gloomylake935

Rich

Awesome, will get in touch to figure out something!

Count me in as well. From Seattle area

If either of you are on discord, try me there :slight_smile:

For folks that regularly fly in the PNW, check out my scenery updates on flightsim.to. I cover alot of different airports and general scenery updates.

1 Like

Sounds great!
My gamertag is
Gloomylake935, add me if tou like.

Rich

Hello Jumbodini, welcome to MSFS!
My name is Rich
Gamertag is Gloomylake935, add me if you like

Rich

xflightest is my discord. I live in Kent WA.

sent you a friend request on discord

add me if you can decodiver 8940

Heads up, PNW folks. Drzweicki Designs just release Paine Field/KPAE for MSFS. I had their P3D version and it was really well-done.

https://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodKPAE_MSFS.htm

FreakyD also did a superb freeware version that’s just gotten better and better over time. Tons of nice details around the Boeing area, especially! Definitely worth checking out if you’d rather go the freeware route – I’ve probably flown in there 100+ times over the past couple of years and it’s one of the more impressive freeware sceneries out there.

Pretty much a win-win for Snohomish County fliers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the shout-out!

Are yall still around I’m from Seattle and I’m wondering if yall wanna group fly somewhere in MSFS