Please Asobo... FIX THE WATER APPEARANCE!

Hey guys! So the next update is here but the water still looks really not like we run a sim of 2021. The pattern still looks like it should look cheap and super unrealistic especially when flying with low altitude and calm winds. Am I the only one who gets annoyed so hard because of this 90’s Video game appearance of the water?

I tried everything to make it look better but even in the loading screens of flight simulator you can see what I mean (landing challenge at Düne, Helgoland for example). The water waves are just a lot of tiles that are synchronized to each other. The waves in each tile make the exact same movement. That is also the reason why the reflection of the clouds look so blurry or just… not really good at all. I know I complain on a high level but the water looked awesome in the past. So please asobo!!! Upgrade the water by downgrade your settings of the water appearance or tell us how to get the good old water back!!!

Windows 10 x64
I7 8700k
RTX 2080
32 GB RAM

Tried to empty the community folder, reinstalled etc. Tried everything. But now where I cann see the issue even on the loading screen… its an xbox Thing for sure…

20210902-124553