Water level adjustment on rivers , lakes and small water surfaces

Water surfaces (masked areas) should be atomatically leveled and keep the elevation of the center point (like oceans, seas some big lakes where its already working).

1. In case of lakes the center of the lake or a certain validated real world data point on the lake’s surface should be the reference point.
  2. In case of rivers the center line of the river should be a reference point. It should get real world elevation data.
    If the mask could alter the elevation of the original mesh all surfaces would be fixed (except waterfalls)

I have another wishlist item for water adjustment for a feature to handmade waterways manually in SDK, checkout this as well:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/water-adjustment-feature-in-sdk/559122

Water is the same level all over the world and the water level is just too low. You are unable to fully submerge the aircraft in the water not even a small part of it. Also, the water seems purely visual. The water is at a static level for your aircraft/boat so if you have waves you will go right through them instead of over them.

FlyWolf64760571’s wishlist isn’t the same as awemeter’s. Don’t know why admins merge posts downplaying it. Awemeter was requesting to improve the physics of water when interacts with a floatplane and is a must have votation we started yesterday.

FlyWolf64760571’s wishlist is also important but for scenery makers.

1 Like

I guess I will re-open it. It is kind of annoying though. I sent a message to the admin so I guess we just wait. If they don’t respond ill just make a new one

1 Like

Yes, you see it right.

This is a different issue but I agree that this should be solved as well.