We need Force Feedback back!

The fact that we cant have a peripheral for an at home flight sim because some doodoo head bought it up and and wants money for it.

loop holes people, to beat them at their game we have to play by their personal set of rules.

an electronic simulated forces yoke. or even an open source 3d printed housing to modify existing yokes. I mean a clamp, simple servos. to work the force feed back.

1 Like

This just really makes me wish I had an engineering degree. I would design it myself from the bottom up!

There will be Naysayers. There’s always someone out there just waiting to tell you that it can’t be done. Aint nobody got time for that.

2 Likes

Just to chime in, I too own a MSFF2 in pristine condition. The very first thing I missed in MSFS2020 was the lack of FF support. (After that, there were many other things, most of which appear to have been relegated to payware.)

Since MS owns the FF patent, I find it difficult to believe that current manufacturers aren’t producing FF devices unless, of course, they are purposely not producing them in favor of some other, higher-priced functionality.

Lastly, with the conversion charge, 14.xx ‘pounds’ for that add-on, nearly a third the price of the sim, is too much.

It’s always about the money.

1 Like

Does it?

There are so many Force Feedback posts already. Please consider participating in the following:

1 Like