Weather Engine is Borked Right Now

Just a few minutes ago I got crazy pressures of around 27.99 and then I got a 190 kt headwind on final to KMSY in the PMDG 737. Several streamers have run into the same issues. Is this problem known to Asobo? Until it’s fixed live weather is a no go.

FYI: I was on East USA server

1 Like

Me too heres a video

3 Likes

I had the same problems 2+ hours ago when I made this post but it subsided for a while so I thought it had been resolved.

I’m still on Sim Update 9, so this issue must be universal.

Yes I’ve seen at least 2 others not in the beta said they had the same issues.

It would be nice to have an a”Service Interruption”alert on the community banner.

I can’t get into MS Store either. Most be a pretty significant problem.

This isn’t a new issue. I saw the same thing probably a year ago or so. It only lasted for about 10 minutes, and was a confined to a fairly narrow band above the ground. Above, and below this you were fine.

If you are not aware, this issue is currently under investigation FYI.

I had this issue on a flight this morning KDTW-KGRB and had terrible turbulence when the weather was calling for none.

I had this same issue going into KLAX on a KLAS-KLAX flight. Wasn’t as severe but caused a -539 FPM landing after fighting it. My landings are typically low -200’s to high -100’s. Kicked in about the last 300’ of the approach which seems to be in line with what others have been experiencing. I have several friends that weren’t as lucky to get down or up because of it. Wonder if with Asobo working on weather bugs for SU10 are inadvertently pushing tweaks to the live servers causing this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.