Weather in Xbox

Help!!. On Xbox I can’t select the custom or default weather, it only lets me fly with real weather, although I can change the time. The options of the presses appear deactivated, in gray and it does not let me select them. Thanks in advance for your help

Topic moved to Community Support for community assistance.

The Bug Reports category is for reporting confirmed bugs without duplicating an existing bug report - using the provided template.

I’m not at the sim, but I believe your issue is tied to your Multiplayer setting.

There are three settings: one that only allows players who are using live weather, one that allows all players regardless of weather and one that only allows groups of your making.

If you have the first one selected, it won’t allow you to change the weather. Try one of the other two or turn off Multiplayer entirely under Options.

3 Likes

Some users a reporting the same issue, you can check this post: Greyed out weather
I also think it is related to Multiplayers set to ON even if anywhere in the options it is not activated, what prevent to access custom and presets weather.

1 Like

If you are in a group with someone (in-game, not an Xbox Live party) then you won’t be able to select custom weather. Make sure to exit the group before quitting the game, and ask the others as well, otherwise it’s possible to be “stuck” in the group.

1 Like

omg omg omg omg omg I fixed it!!

1. Go to world map —> Flight conditions upper right
  2. When weather screen pops up, click the top RIGHT one under multiplayer OFF (GROUP ONLY)
  3. Your last line of all 3 weather options will un-grey themselves and magically appear and all be clickable!!
    Some may have been trying to explain this but didn’t explain HOW to achieve the result. THIS is how!