Weight & Balance Bug When Using Metric Units

Using the Metric or Hybrid system creates weird behavior in the Weight & Balance menu.

All sorts of interesting stuff happen when manipulating the fuel sliders or when manually typing in weight or volume. See below:

In game its no better.

Yes, I know exactly what you’re talking about.

Did you send a ticket in to the Zendesk?

2 Likes

I pretty much only fly the A320 and it’s happening. Seems to only be with the payload slider.

3 Likes

Seems like I’m not the only one, so sending it right now.

1 Like

I’m also sending one right now.

1 Like

Same here for me. I just noticed it today.

I am unfamiliar about the zendesk platform. Do I need to vote or support in someway to already submitted tickets ? Or should I submit another indvidual ticket ?

Kind regards

Yes, same here.

yes it only seems to happen at the point the CG is unbalanced. I only fly the a320 with the FBW mod… but also seems that the weights in the sim are out from Sim brief, by a long way.

What do you mean with unbalanced? In my case it is still within limits when it occurs.

for the payload … it will show you in the plane diagram rhs if the weight is unbalanced (nose heavy too much weight forward etc)… thats when for me it starts jumping about until I drag it back below the no. that was throwing it off.

For me it is perfectly withing limits, it doesn’t seem to be influenced by the CG limits. It seems like a bug in the conversion from lbs to kgs somehow.

maybe its just a buggy mess like much of the sim!

1 Like

I have the same issue!!! The sliders allways jump back to ca 26. Bu it is only with kg L is no problem

1 Like

The issue is still present using the fuel sliders for individual fuel tanks, payload and fuel sliders seem to be fixed.

This bug is still there or has reappeared…

1 Like

I have this issue as well… 1,5 years after the release you’d expect a company like Microsoft to fix this mess. This makes editing the weight and balance practically impossible.

I also noticed it last week, still there.

Unfortunaly i think they ignore this issue. Because in every update they dosent fix it.

1 Like

Hello! I just tested this, and I could not reproduce the issue. Are you still seeing it?

Thank you! :slight_smile: