Weird Jetway Setup at KBTV

Just got into KBTV and found some jetways to be in a quite interesting order and not connected to the terminal itself. Anyone seen this before?

Many default airports are like that. It is what it is unfortunately.

Yeah, most default airport are AI generated, no one is quality checking them one by one, so when the AI is having issues to determine where the parking boundaries are, where are they facing, and the terminal buildings around it.

If the AI doesn’t get enough information from satellite imagery and airport charts to render them properly, it gets confused and its rendering could have results such as these. It is what it is, I’m afraid. That’s just a limitation in the AI and the lack of data.

The best thing we can do is to wait for a scenery developer to improve these airports and release them as addons/mods. I couldn’t find specific KBTV airport sceneries, but I did found the Municipal KBUU airport at Flightsim.to website.

Thanks for the thorough response, I know that AI can mess some things up, but I have never seen such a mess-up before. Any AI generated airport I’ve been to was not nearly like IRL but at least it gave you a sense of being there. This is particularly bad IMO.

Similar problem at KITH. The terminal roof displays at ground level, but no building. Eventually this sort of thing will be fixed, or maybe MSOBO will create an Airport Gateway similar to what XP has and the community will fix it.