Weird Loud Audio Artifacts after SU11

Title says it all. Just kind of random Weird Loud Audio Artifacts after SU11

2 Likes

Can you provide more details about this such as which planes you experience it in, where in world (anywhere?), platform you are using, etc.?

Does it sound like some kind of broken propeller? If so, then I have it too…

2 Likes

Bonanza, DC-3, DHC-2 in that order. Sounds like jet engine, flap motors and environmental noise all at once and loud.

Maybe broken prop, maybe jet engine, flap motors and environmental noise all at once and loud.

Workaround is find the sound folders for the A310 and Jenny and rename them until we get a fix.

Same thing here but so far I’ve only had it while in the outside of the cockpit view. Sounds like a trim motor, flaps or even vehicle noise. This was at KBFI earlier today but will check for it on the next flight.

Thanks! And is this in All Players multiplayer mode or another setting? Were their multiplayer planes nearby?

I saw a few other posts in the main thread about this as well, other uses reporting that if other planes are close by it is overpowering.

1 Like

I think it’s when a heli flies in your vacinity. Notice my engines aren’t running. It’s very like the same bug we experience with Carenado planes

Okay, thank you! We have logged this issue: A310-300 engine sounds replaces your engine sounds when in proximity (As well as the same issue on the Jenny)

1 Like