Whales in the sim

i was flying and came across a whale lol since when was this a thing

5 Likes

Isn’t that just from the Iceland Overhaul mod on (I believe it was) Flightsim.to?

i don’t have that mod

I believe i read somewhere that if you find a whale in the Sim and capture a photo, Microsoft will reward you $1 million.
I just used your screenshot as proof so let’s see if I get it.
Thanks

6 Likes

LOL no idea that was a thing! Are they even on the map?

I’m calling hoax ! How did you snap that image at that exact moment !

Touche !

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

go to 10:30 if you don’t believe me Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 Featuring: The McDonnell F2H-2 Banshee by robcarrich - YouTube

It’s a simobject that developers can place themselves. It might have been in there since the beginning or added with an update, not sure.

I’ve stuck one by Bishop Rock lighthouse as there was a real one there for the first time in living memory recently, it is a bit frisky though.

@PinkPanteees

My close encounter with Moby Dicck (spelling adjustment due to censorship of the alternate name for Richard) :wink:

Yours is much more realistic than what I see. Mine appears to leap 24/7 and I’m pretty sure real ones can’t do that without breaking. Maybe it’s pleased to see me.

Actually I wondered where it came from. I was not sure if it was Asobo, your Scilly Isles mod, or the AlroCreation lighthouse mod. Mystery solved thanks.

(Oh yeah and I did tweak my vid with CyberLink PowerDirector video editor)

No splash ! An Olympic Diver would br proud of that entry… TBH all the animated parts of MSFS look fake to me especially the cars that just randomly drive around. I would prefer the sim took out animations until they look alot better.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.