What about an "Thank You Airplane" to the Community?

I respect your ideas, I have just shared my feelings about what I wanted as a realism seeker simmer. I don’t care if any particular item is on Asobo’s responsibility or 3rd parties. What I know that even getting close to a year we haven’t gotten forward in some very major areas. Even such a very well known product which is CRJ from Aerosoft can’t be called as complete. Why ? Due to Asobo’s SDK limitations. No terrain radar no weather radar on an airliner ? They promise to fix looots of items during Q and A’s but we all know what happens next. Bugs and more bugs and wooaaw we have FS X liveries for surprise ?! We’re still going with the pace of 3 steps forward and 2 steps backward.

I got your point , ASOBO can’t do everything at the same time but on a mega project like MSFS they should have built the core of the sim at first. Even 3rd party related products are lacking due to Asobo’s miss focus on main part of the sim. Who cares. We have stutter fest melting photogrammetry world updates. :slight_smile: Anyway. This issue has been discussed over and over but Asobo just cares Xbox. I give another year to this sim hoping to see REAL NOT BUGGY improvemnets.

Kind regards.

2 Likes

Those ATR’s that they previewed could make a nice thank-you,…but as an aside, I was expecting a Concorde or maybe a first production A300…something that shows some history at Toulouse.

1 Like

If Asobo doesn’t fix the AP and FMC problems, turboprop and prop simulation first, an ATR would be more a Greek gift than a thank you.

3 Likes

I hope you’re being sarcastic…

1 Like

When it works perfectly, then I would enjoy a little “thank you” gift. However such a thing is a token of appreciation and should not be demanded by anyone.

1 Like

In the first part … just a little bit :smile:

No you already have lots of aircraft for free when you buy the sim

4 Likes

All other versions had way more / different aircraft then the few they gave us here…I think we had better aircraft selection in MSFS 2 then we do now…

what on earth are you talking about MSFS 2 ???

MicroSoft Flight Simulator # 2 …

so he is comparing a sim from 1984 to this one god give me strength

4 Likes

Umm no lets focus on other things besides broken extra aircraft dlc…
We have enough of them already…

He said he thinks it had a better aircraft selection. Don’t be so overly dramatic.

Yeah man, those world updates cost us $50-100 a pop in other sims.

1 Like

I think it would be cool if the SR22 in the selection of aircraft we have now actually mirrored the performance of the real-world aircraft. Take a look at the POH and then take the sim SR22 for a flight: not even close. I’d take that as a little “thank you.”

But first, let’s have a stable bit of code that doesn’t break some thing(s) every time there’s an update.

That would be the best “thank you” I can think of! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This idea is … ridiculous. You want one of the most complex commercial aircraft to be developed by a company whose forte is not really aircraft building… to be developed for free… as a “thank you” gesture… by a team who are working day and night trying to develop and improve the sim… from home… in the middle of a pandemic. You are high.

8 Likes

he would get it for free then still complain it was not up to his standards lol

3 Likes

Huh? There is plenty of freeware out there. Why should Asobo waste resources on another aircraft when there are far more important things for their devs to do?

3 Likes

You mean, like if someone got super high quality default aircraft in the sim compared to those that have gone before and complained they weren’t study level?

Sure it would never happen… cough.

1 Like