What about next planes?

In the develpment update Asobo talk about new aircraft in development, writing the number of new aircraft but not saying which aircraft are in development.

Aircraft:

122 - aircraft (+1) are either released or are in various stages of development.

• 26 - aircraft (+1) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.*
    16 - aircraft (+2) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
    74 - aircraft (+0) beyond the released aircraft have been announced.
    22 - aircraft (+0) are not announced, but the dev let us know that an aircraft is in production.

While i thank Asobo for the punctual weekly update would be nice not only know the number but which aircraft are in development, if they write the number they know also which are.
I tried to search on internet news from various company but it is difficult to find these kind of news (or am I search in wrong way?)

I can understand that is a marketing policy but i do not want know what is the company that will develop, but if my desired aircrafs will be developed.
At the moment most of the aircraft present on the market are GA aircraft, some military and Jet airliners but almost no turboprop (like ATR or other similar).
I am wondering if these type of planes will be place on the market soon (Twin Otter excluded of which there are news).

I hope that in the next update Asobo could also give us these information

It seems a little silly for them to list out all 122 third party aircraft that are out there or being developed, especially given that the list will only grow.

To use an example of yours, if you just Google “atr 72 msfs” you’ll come up with results…

1 Like

Why silly? :thinking:
Who among us hasn’t searched (almost once) which planes (payware) will come out? I think everyone.
I would like to know, without make exhausting searches and finding nothing, only at a glance, only to know what expect.
I tried to search “ATR 72 msfs” on google but i didn’t find anything of interesting… or anything that made me think of an upcoming release.

Ok, just wait :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.