What about the Jets... which one has the fewest errors (Flightsim Version as 30.11.2020)

Hello everyone.
I fly at the moment mainly with the smaller props. The Cessna 152 and 172 and therefore the Daher TBM. which work well from my point of view as a non-pilot and flightsimmer. For me the autopilot works and also the ILS landings.
But now i want to take care of the jets. I read everywhere the Citation doesn’t work / badly. The a320 also has many bugs… what do you think?
Should i stay with the TBM (which i really enjoy!) or should i take a look at one of the cessna? or the 320? thanks for your assessment.
Software version as of 30.11.2020 :wink:

Longitude is quite alright IMO, handles like a fighter jet. I fly it until they fix the A320.

1 Like

All I fly are jets.

The a320 (with the flybywire mod) is the best plane in the game, hands down.

The CJ4 (with the working title mod) is another amazing plane and works amazingly!

Longitude is fun, but has some quirks.

The rest are a hot mess.

2 Likes

Pretty much exactly the way I see it as well. I flew the 787 a few times over the weekend and I was pleasantly surprised with that. Can’t seem to get into the 747 although that was what I flew the most in P3D.

1 Like

Fly the TBM and enjoy it!
You should switch later to Airliners/Jets

1 Like

Meh, buy the Aermacchi jet trainer from INDIAFOXTECHO with steam dials and really basic AP and just fly the ■■■■ thing, it’s a blast. For such a low price it’s close to a study model and well worth it for the fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Meh, i’m more the tbm and business jet type. if i want military jets i would rather play DCS :wink: but the thing looks really good! graphically well done!

1 Like

I also don’t think the plane flies well at all. Just fwiw.

1 Like