What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

Need liveries for default planes first!!

4 Likes

Yes I think we all want liveries. I was surprised with the airport addons that I have added it didn’t populate the aircraft on the various stands in liveries. Having said that I may have selected an option within live players etc that turns off aircraft on stands.

3 Likes
  • JF Piper
  • Aerosoft CRJ
  • Milviz Porter
  • PMDG DC-6
  • Carenado Sceneca

Good addons instead of worthless junk.

But hey, everything has a positive side. I was able to afford a new lens for my Fuji kit with all the money not spent on the marketplace.

7 Likes

make the FS stable on Xbox without CTD that often offer the FBW Airbus 320 on the marketplace (I would.even pay 20€ fo it) and the PMDG 737 would be great! thats it…

2 Likes

FBW A32NX, PDMG 737, AEROSOFT CRJ

Just it. Thanks.

4 Likes

Waiting along time for fbw…

Seafront simulations traffic mod for me

3 Likes

The vast majority of users would pay for the FBW aircraft. Much better than the junk sold by Bredok 3d and Capitain Sim.

4 Likes

I don’t know what they just don’t sell it?

Its very noble to take the stance of it being freeware, but that money could be plowed into something useful. It could go to the dev team to make more things, it could go to a charity, maybe something connected to aviation or military pilots like the RAF or something.

Money doesn’t always have to be the root of all evil it could do some good too for others. If theres a market there, use it.

1 Like

Would be thrilled to bits to see an accurate model of Lakenheath AFB in game on xbox, starting by the hangers instead of an apron would be great.
I’d also like to see C130 and/or C17 so I can fly out of RAF Mildenhall.
I did purchase the F15 on xbox which for me is great fun, it even has the refuelling probe so may be… maybe we could see midair tanker refuelling in the future? :crossed_fingers:
Sorry if harping on about military hardware is frowned upon by the civil pilots

o7

2 Likes

I primarily fly passenger planes but let me tell you I’d kill for a chance to fly a C130/C17/C5/B-52 etc.
I also would like to get my hands on dedicated Cargo Planes (MD or 747-4/8F or similar). Super bonus if they include cargo ops of some sort from ground services (loading crates instead of baggage and the equipment and animations associated with that for example)

2 Likes

I’m hoping that the Just Flight T1 Hawk makes it to the Xbox. Looks amazing!

1 Like

all the addons that are there on the pc version !!!

3 Likes

lol… there is stll NO Piper from Just Flight on the store… and you talking about the Hawk…double loll

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on some of the local airports for my home area to come to Xbox. The 2 developers said they submitted them to Microsoft but said it’s a long process and wait due to backlog. Been waiting over 3 weeks since they said it was submitted.

Also waiting for the Global shipping to be fixed. It was pulled from the marketplace after some issues.

2 Likes

Aerosoft CRJ is not far off. It is unlikely that PMDG will arrive on Xbox any time soon if at all. FBW will not come to Xbox.

I’m mostly looking forward to aircraft that are guaranteed to arrive on Xbox at some point:

• Aerosoft CRJ
  • Asobo ATR 72/42
  • Working Titile mod (G3000, CJ4, B747, B787)
  • Aerosoft A330 (not confirmed whether it will come, but if they can bring the CRJ to Xbox then there is a nonzero chance, right?)
2 Likes

Aerosoft Twin Otter (will co-launch with PC), Aerosoft CRJ (confirmed for XBox in the not too distant future), Carenado Sceneca („in a few days“ TM).

Wouldn’t mind the Carenado Skymaster, when it’s ready.

And Asobo is working on an ATR. That’s news to me.

3 Likes

Working title mod…for 787 and 747, is it confirmed?

And can someone confirm, is the Aerosoft CRJ considered study-level? Because surely if Aerosoft can pull off a study-level airliner on Xbox, then so can others? Correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

Yes, they confirmed they will be working on the airliners in core sim in the last QA so we are assuming this means Xbox too.

I wouldn’t expect anything until late next year though given the list of things they are working on. It was implied they were going to update the core flight planner first which makes complete sense but will be a large effort.

1 Like

The CRJ is very complex - study level is a misnomer imho. It doesn’t model all of the background systems and failure modes but it is pretty complete as far as real world operations go during ‘normal’ operation.

Unless you are willing to pay $100ks for a single aircraft simulation with direct support from the aircraft manufacturer, there is no such thing as study level in MSFS. True study level requires telemetry from the actual aircraft.

1 Like