What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

I totally agree, more good commercial planes with liveries

4 Likes

dont need any kind of airliner…

The airliners in game are nice but the generic liveries kill the immersion

5 Likes

Would love to see KBTV, Burlington International Airport. This airport is also the home of the Green Mountain Boys F35 Squadron attached to the Vermont Air Nation Guard. It sits just a few miles from Lake Champlain. Across from the lake is the Adirondack region of New Your State and Plattsburgh which use to have a SAC base flying F-111’s until the early 90’s.

I hope they do the Palm Springs airport in California which they already have done for FSX, and P3D.

Going from my Xbox to PC with the amount of livery you can download from freeware sites just for PC is so awesome. Totally a game changer for me when you can turn the same aircraft into many.emphasized text

1 Like

DC Designs Concorde will be released on Xbox also:

https://www.facebook.com/2156295428024778/posts/3087328921588086/?d=n

6 Likes

What spec pc did you buy? I need a new one for work but I might as well get a decent one seeing as I need the cutting edge graphic software.

I just end up using a five year old PC to test what difference is there between the two system. I may end up getting GPU 3080 TI with AMD 5950X processor.

Here is my wish list
Planes:
Messerschmitt ME262
Douglas SBD Dauntless
Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
Mitsubishi A6M Zero
Focke-Wulf FW190
Boeing B-29 Superfortress
Avro Lancaster
Messerschmitt BF109

Scenery:
Trains
Snow effect(improved)
Snowplow
More animals (cows, horses, moose, deer, bears, etc)
Farm equipment (combines, tractors, etc)

1 Like

Md-11 or a340-600 would be nice but that’s just wishful thinking

2 Likes

Upgrade for existing Airbus A320Neo + A380 model. Please.

5 Likes

Aerosoft A 330. :heart:

6 Likes

Does anybody know when the Milviz PC Porter 6 will finally come out on PC or Xbox? So far it is only available through their website.

1 Like

Anybody know what is coming out on Thursday?

Thanks.

no. only asobo / microsoft knows it

Oh men, this really makes me smile! A good airliner for long hauls coming to xbox :star_struck:

1 Like

I thought this was widely known for several weeks now - the only question is when and given the marketplace history, I don’t think DCD could answer that even if they had a firm release date for Concorde nailed down :rofl:.

“Good” is a bit subjective, but knowing DCD I am sure it’ll be fun and what I understand of Concorde we probably want a few liberties taken in the way a few systems operate. I just hope they figure out what is going on with the F-15 throttles on Xbox and that bug doesn’t get anywhere near Concorde.

I think the Concorde might be a let down for many people. It was not very high tech in the avionics department and if you didn’t get it right it was not very forgiving. But there will be still people up for the challenge. I would get it if they kept the quirks still intact.

1 Like

Everybody is shouting for liveries. Why dont you all vote up on the wishlist thread for this then?

2 Likes