What’ are some “quick wins” that Asobo could knock out relatively quickly/easily?

Well, if it should be like ”real life” we should not be able to choose our location at all. It should use our real-life location and we would need to fly where we wanted to fly :wink: That would also be a nice optional feature. State-saving. Need to fuel the plane at airports with fueling available.

1 Like

Well both of these modes would me optional ways to start the game. Like the original FS was. Options on start-up

1. Pick up where you left off
  2. Random start
  3. choose all
1 Like

Agree, state-saving and not be able to choose airport for those that want more realism and random start for those that want to fly and explore the world :slight_smile:

I would use both features. Sometimes i can’t choose aircraft or location. There is so many to choose from. And then it would be good to get a location and aircraft randomly selected and a quickstart to save time :slight_smile: Makes it interesting too to never know what we will get.

Feels like not that hard to implement and will not sacrifice realism or gameplay-value. Will increase it instead i think.

An indication for crashes, engine stress, etc not the black screen but just an indication off some sort, so you don’t have to reload every time you crash when practicing aerobatics or landings.

Make the airport on the world an other colour if you have landed an, other colour for take-off,and an another colour for both.

How long could I possibly take for Asobo to remove the “new location” badges, something they created from the world map? What could I possibly be missing?

I’m sorry I just don’t buy the “there are a ton of hidden nuances and behind the scenes this and that and it may seem easy but it’s really difficult etc.” in many cases.

If Asobo can add DLC “Offers” to the world map that link back to the store, then surely they can do the simpler task of clearing visual spam they put there in the first place.

sub-totals when searching logbook

Make the F18 flyable :neutral_face:

1. agreed get rid of metar based weather… metars are so limiting in how they describe weather… yes, they can explain a basic level of weather in real life… wind direction and speed where clouds are relative to the ground if there is precipitation and what type and at a real-life airport you can go okay that explains some of it. but it can’t explain what direction storms and clouds are coming from how heavy precipitation actually is (other than light moderate or heavy) and the physical locations of clouds and the engine struggles to accurately paint a picture of reality. is what happened to the dynamic weather based on actual satellite imagery like we were promised in the beginning?
  2. I think the woes of ai traffic at airports can be fixed with better traffic flows and actually using published STAR and SID data… I was sitting at Denver International airport yesterday with live traffic on and noticed a lot of the bugs I was seeing was because landing traffic was not utilizing Parrell runways properly not using crosswind runways to land only upwind runways and only two of them! (DIA had four of them at the time and two more runways that were crosswind!) which was creating actual traffic to stack on each other causing alot of go arounds and traffic to literally veer of the runway to avoid running into each other… plus have your traffic taxi at faster than 5knots on the runways grrrrr… plus if they do have to execute a go around the proper SOP is published on approach plates for gods sake! they don’t skim 5 ft off the ground until oblivion comes. I dont understand world traffic for xplane figured this out and it was created by developers with the 1/20th the budget and staff of Asobo studios
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.