What are we expecting in todays marketplace update?

Thanks im really hoping for european liverys :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Genuinely gutted no new liveries this week :cry:

No, you are not. If you were then your intestines would be hanging out.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: maybe not gutted then

No updates on the marketplace for me. UK.

1 Like

Or me apart from greyed out coming soon section

1 Like

wasn’t there three new planes supposed to be available ?
Just curious, as I don’t see them in the marketplace.

1 Like

Marketplace hasn’t been updated yet, there seems to be an issue. Patience.

2 Likes

Still hope yet

From what it says in the dev update it doesn’t state new liveries :sleepy:

I created a new topic on this issue guys . Vote it up . We need a new marketplace overhaul. Marketplace Overhaul

I want some European liveries also for a320.

2 Likes

Me too desperately can’t see it being today

Would love to buy it, but the lack of communication and updates from Carenado makes me hesitate. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Has market place been updated yet?

1 Like

Don’t think so

When the grey out goes, hopefully no planes of interest. So I don’t break my new year’s resolution of not buying anymore until the hotas throttle problem is sorted on the effected aircraft I already have

While I haven’t had major problems with the 2 Carenado planes I own. They do have minor problems that I wouldn’t think would be hard to fix. And those have always been there, why!? I don’t know. But they aren’t the only dev planes that have minor things, like a sound that stopped working, pretty much all my 3rd party planes have something. I believe this is the most successful market Carenado has been in, by a mile (based off other Devs comments of how well they do with MSFS). You would think they would spend the extra dime for a community manager/PR person, even part time. ah well, still looking forward to seeing the 337 in action.

Just so I don’t get too over excited what aircraft could come to the marketplace this week? Any commercial jets?

No commercial planes