What Canadian airport should I do next? What would you like to see? [2023 update]

Another vote for CYBW Springbank.

2 Likes

Now this makes me feel at home. :). Awesome work so far.

OH hey? Any plans to do Comox? CYQQ? Would love to see both CFB Comox and the civi terminal modeled. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m still working on CYYJ, once I’m done I will do a round of updates for my existing airports, then reevaluate this topic and see what to do next…

3 Likes

Could have some Air Show Easter eggs for a sometime in August every year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Before i knew CYWG is being worked on FSim, i would have voted for that.

As a current Saskatoon resident, I would love CYXE.

CYYC or CZBB please

1 Like

These look amazing, don’t forget the little coffee shop just inside of the airside security area. :slight_smile:

Northbay/CYYB please.

Comox as it is in the sim is pretty bad. The runway is there, but that’s about it.

3 Likes

It really is. There was a good rendition done for FSX, but I don’t think the person who did is around, as nothing has been updated since before 2015…
http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?JS=True&Folder=CYQQ
I reached out about a year ago and receive no responce. :frowning:

Looks stunning! Any more updates on development?

I’m working on it for quite a while - there are a lot of buildings there, so development takes much longer than anticipated. But I hope to release in a month or so…

6 Likes

Awesome news! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Roman,

Grouse Mountain is missing it’s heliport on top of the mountain and ski slope with the famous Vancouver night-time ‘Grouse Mountain Lights’, no one appears to be interested in making this important Vancouver night-time landmark. There is a famous gondola ski lift that takes people up to the top to ski down from the restaurant or fly from the helipad. Not an airport, just a heliport. That’s my excuse. It’s awesome to see the ski lights high in the sky high above Vancouver and the clouds, when it’s cloudy.

I wondered if it could be added to a local airport package, if you ever decide to make a local airport in the Vancouver area.

Certainly Victoria airport would be nice to see one day. I know you are building Victoria and wonder if the Grouse Mountain Lights could be a bolt on package with Victoria? I will certainly be buying Victoria when it’s released, it looks fantastic in your pictures!

SimAddon’s never offered a Grouse Mountain Light’s option in their package… :smiley: :smiley:

BRGDS

Charles.

1 Like

Once I’m done with Victoria, I will consider it. Depends on many factors, but it’s certainly doable.

3 Likes

Roman,

Forgive the ‘Americanism’, that would be awesome! It only has to be the ski lights and the city would look like Vancouver should. If you do Abbotsford, perhaps it might bolt on to that. :smiley:
Anyhow, thank you for your excellent work, and I look forward to buying Victoria…

BRGDS

Charles.

Ditto.

Hoping it is available in the marketplace (and optimized) for Xbox.

Cheers!

1 Like

Yes to both.

3 Likes

I agree, growing up in the Surrey/Langley, Grouse Mtn lights along The Cut were one of The most prominent features. :slight_smile:

As note, there is a freeware cable car and ski-lift addon on FlightSim.to

1 Like