What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Flew the English Canal in Blériot Gnome XI yesterday

More pictures

6 Likes

This is such a Good Fun Topic and it’s great to see everyone enjoying our beloved Sim.
Kind Regards and thanks for Posting.

2 Likes

It was a turbulent flight for sure!

The A320 has been my go to. Love it also. I only stepped away to head for Heathrow so needed the range. Problem is when I get home from work it’s dark over there and I like real world. Castlegar is only 5300 ft so no room for error landing and no straight in approach. I landed the crj there without thrust reverse and used it all. I actually can’t believe I have not tried the a320 but top of my list now. Definitely no takeoff abort I will find out tonight. Kelowna for sure.

2 Likes

Vertigo over Miami

4 Likes

From my Air Journey World Tour: Leg 13: Luang Prabang, Laos (VLLB) to Siam Reap. Cambodia (VDSR) , to Singapore (WSSL)

A long way down, and the tops of the bad weather extended above FL440. Tough penetration into cloud and rain on the approach, but we broke out into some clear patches, and a double rainbow.

3 Likes

Flew the Alaskan A320 from Bozeman MT (BZN) to Portland OR (PDX). Live weather and time. Flying out of Montana was very beautiful with the light rain and clouds. Along the way the wind had some pretty heavy gusts but overall smooth flight. One of favorite ones so far.

Taking off from BZN

Portland OR approach (Crossing over I205)

2 Likes

Following the “Going to the Sun Road”. One of the most beautiful places in the Continental United States.

7 Likes

there is a package in flightsim.to that renders them landable - also a few in Alaska

(this was actually a couple days ago, because I got busy and I usually post these right before I’m ready to start my next leg)

I decided to make one more stop inland before heading back to Florida’s gulf coast, because I noticed I was near Ocala where I remember hearing John Travolta kept his ex-QANTAS Boeing 707 parked outside his house. I looked it up, and although he has since donated the 707 back to Australia, I figured there was still a chance of seeing it due to the outdated nature of the satellite imagery, so I made plans to take a look around 17FL before landing at KOCF.

Finally there. I circled around a couple times and saw some nice houses but sadly no planes parked outside them.

Finally landed at Ocala Intl.

2 Likes

I did more “City to city” flights in a A320 and added voice to my videos (I do not like my own voice) :smiley:

Next, I would like to try out the 747 and see if I can figure it out, based on A320 experience.

1 Like

Landing practice ! Got a very nice new ultralight from market place, 103 Solo

These looks:blush: pick and choose…

4 Likes

Had a ctd near Nantes so I tried a flight in Los Angeles… went fine. Checked out the ASD in DTLA and it could sure use some great treatment for its helipads. So could KVNY at the LAFD station.

4 Likes

Was that Hooper Heliport? (made famous from Blue Thunder)

787 last small flight with the vanilla version before moving on to mod .
I don’t have much to show that is scenic or breathtaking , a simple arrival at FIMP (mauritius international) , at night \ thunderstorm and reduced visibility. Night and extreme weather conditions are a constant of the few screenshots I have posted so far, but this conditions help me to more carefully evaluate the various systems of each aircraft. This is what I did on MFS today .

4 Likes

Finally flew to Machu Picchu. Thanks to MSFS Italia for bringing this to life!

9 Likes

Home of “Astro Division”

1 Like

After finally tweaking MSFS (VR) to a stable 36fps, I took an Air Hauler job in my Cessna Caravan from Belfast EGAA to EGYV which is a tiny, lakeside grass strip in Scotland… In the dark. And it was raining. Didn’t see it til I was nearly on top of it, but managed to set her down safely. Held my breath for the last 500 feet!

2 Likes

Wonder how long to drive up in the Pajero

1 Like

Vertigo Sightseeing over Miami Beach

5 Likes