What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Today is the first day I am not flying since 8-23. I completed my world tour yesterday, time for a (small) break!

322 days, 323 legs (crossed the date line) with about 330 PG Areas (~250 in USA)
321,741 NM traveled with 7146 stops. Total flight time 2589:52 avg 124.2 knots.
243 countries, sovereign territories and island nations visited.

It was an epic journey, I learned a lot about the world and took over 13,000 screenshots along the way. This game has so much content to offer.

It was also a journey through FS2020 updates. I started with almost daily CTDs, an underpowered Bonanza, no rain windshield effects and frequent bad stuttering. Over time, performance increased, CTDs are now a thing of the past (upgrading to 32GB ram helped as well) and things like lightning, snow and added detail all further enhanced the experience.

I can’t wait to see what the upgrades bring on the 27th. One area my system still struggles with greatly is heavily forested photogrammetry areas, drawing auto gen trees on top of PG trees.

Next to see what was updated in the areas I had already passed (Europe) or maybe take a tutorial flying lesson to learn how to fly properly :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes