What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Got annoyed of no liveries on the Xbox Series X, so got the pc version as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I noticed today that disabling the Swissport addon for ground vehicles helped with the issue of missing jetways.

Departing stormy Miami Executive to sunny Bimini:

6 Likes

Flight from KSFO (San Francisco) to KSAN (San Diego). Great flight until the end. I should have listened to the ATC when they called abort on the landing. I guess the landing gear was stuck.

12 Likes

KSAN to Imperial Beach - expensive ride for 10:00 minutes.

7 Likes

Pretended it was mid winter in Alaska and took the C208 for a tour of the Chugach Mountains glaciers :snowflake:

12 Likes

Something different, showing you the minimalist setup. And the Xbox controller is efficient enough :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Uh, I like that clean setup! :+1:

Thanks. :+1:

I went canyon cruising in two of the world’s deepest gorges. Never made it out of the second one, unfortunately!

First up, the Yarlung Tsangpo Grand Canyon in Tibet:

And then the Colca Canyon in Peru:

9 Likes

I flew the ICON 5A with the PS3EyeCam around Seattle with a lot more realism…

4 Likes

Love this STOL… :cat: Zenith CH701 logged landing on Out Skerries… shortest one as I remember…

5 Likes

Enjoying Flightbeam’s beautiful KDEN airport.

4 Likes

“What did you do in MFS today?”

Nothing…the servers are down.

1 Like

Where you located? I’ve been flying all day, without a single issue.

2 Likes

I’m in Tennessee.

Flew 300 miles up the Meghna River in Bangladesh.

1 Like

Tried out the A1R Ryan ST-A Special, which I’ve been admiring for a while for its 1930s style. Flies real nice, looks gorgeous! But as with all taildraggers, it’s a bit of a pain to taxi, takeoff, and land due to poor visibility. :wink:

Fun fact: the fuel gauge is the little thermometer-looking thing in front of the cockpit window! Took me a while to figure that out. :wink:

4 Likes

This morning we Flew out of Bristol in the Justflight Turbo Arrow,…( BCP found some Black and White Screens of this lovely Aircraft).

Flying over the City we were amazed by the incredible detail of the Buildings and as we Flew over Bristol Zoo you could almost see the Chimps having their Breakfast.

This made us feel hungry so we came back and put the Kettle on.
Later we were watching the footage of the Wing Walking Stearman accident at Bournemouth and reading a Witness account ,…

“The pilot of the wingwalker plane which crashed into Bournemouth harbour during an air display deserves a medal”, according to rescuers.
The two-seat biplane had been taking part in the Bournemouth Air Festival when it came down in Poole Harbour, near Sandbanks, on Saturday afternoon.
“The pilot was straight out and I remember he pulled the wingwalker out and she was in quite a state really".
The family went to rescue the pilot and wingwalker and pulled them into their dinghy.
“The pilot was incredible, he deserves a medal – I have no idea how he missed the rocks, the marker and the boats – he was just out of this world,”

These Wing Walkers are very brave people and thankfully no one was badly injured in this accident which brought to mind another intrepid Aviatrix who was most probably the best of these Heroes.

We’re taking the Collies to our place in Spain tomorrow.
There’s no Internet in our little village so we expect that when we come come back in November Simmers will be either Jumping for Joy or Tearing their Hair out.
Kind Regards to All from us.

6 Likes

I flew the Boeing 747 for more than 2.5 hours at 43000 feet before the sim collapsed and sent me back to the Xbox Dashboard, less than an hour before landing. :rage:

1 Like