What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Be careful following in that Southwest 737. Don’t get too close!

I was in Mackinac Island back in 1994 we had an awesome time, I’ve crossed the bridge about 6 times last time in 2013.

2 Likes

A flight from LDDU to LIPZ, Dubrovnik to Venice, during the flight we came across these clouds, storm clouds at sunset, simply spectacular.

10 Likes

Studio chopper ride from KSMO to the TV filming location in Malibu…

7 Likes

I was kinda bored and planned the Ring of Fire Tour today. Its just a bit long. A tiny bit… Around 28100nm. It takes me from NZQN to SAWH via Indonesia, Philipines, Japan, the US, Middle & South America. Did fly the first two flights on it from NZQN - NZAP & NZAP - NCRG.

9 Likes

i search your post, as after my joke i have same :slight_smile:

4 Likes

TBM 930 flight from KRHV (San Jose) to KSBP (San Luis Obispo), FL130.

1 Like

Continued with my Sahara crossing in a Cessna 172 (part of my world trip) and found by accident the Nuclear Testing Site of the French from the 1960s. It was kind of awesome, especially after reading up on the “Beryl Disaster” that happened there … “radioactive lava” … definitely not scary, no no!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Is there a @xcarlosg11 or @fearbear2992 here? If I had a Spitfire it would have been way cooler to see your planes as Spitfires.

Is that correct? If you have a 3rd party add on but someone else also has the same one, if you see them then you will see the 3rd party plane and not a generic one, correct?

2 Likes
4 Likes

So how long is your world trip going to last? Great idea, of course, and wondered if you had planned a particular route. I’ve almost completed a coastal tour of the UK.

2 Likes

I don’t really know how long it will take. I have a general route planned out - basically the general parts of the continents I have to cross, but concrete plans are only made for the next 2-3 legs.

Due to my Thalassophobia an Atlantic Crossing is out of question - so I’ll cross the Bering Strait twice and do a “Continental World Trip” - I started in France, went down through the Iberian Peninsula, over to Morocco and through Algeria into Mali.

For the future I’ll plan to go around the entirety of Africa, cross Arabia, Iran and India, fly through Southeast Asia, Eastern China and Japan over to East Siberia to cross for the first time. Then down the entire West Coast of the Americas, up the East Coast to East Canada, through North America back to the Barents and then through China, Central Asia and Eastern Europe back to France.

I post every flight in an RTW thread here in the forum (the discovery section) if you want to take a look.

*Sarcasm Alert*

When I look at that pic, I begin to understand why there are so many posts about the terrible downgrade to the sim graphics. It is so immersion breaking when I see a chimney without smoke.

*End Sarcasm Alert*

The only thing that bothers me with this picture is the missing Tartan blanket and wicker basket.

1 Like

Early morning flight from RJGG to Toyko RJTT taking me very close to the majestic Mount Fugi. Always surprises me just how many golf clubs surround it!

Photo take with phone camera through the lens as didn’t dare alt tab. VR for this trip was flawless and the pictures does not do it justice.

2 Likes

Very nice video Billgranada!

Music was perfect along with the story line!

When this sim works well boy does it work!

Had a few trouble free days (especially since I turned off live traffic). Been flying around Singapore mainly and Madrid. I love my small hops and tours.

But the best little flight that’s my fave is flying from Del Norte International and touring Monterrey.

It’s absolutely beautiful. The city, the winding river with cars travelling both sides of it, the hills dead centre and the surrounding mountains. Absolutely beautiful flight.

3 Likes

Niceee !! I live 5 mins from Ottawa and also got the CYOW airport and it’s great !! I tend to fly in LA since it’s my next destination in the US and find it crazy to see people from LA flying my neighborhood! I’ve done San Francisco , Las Vegas and Miami in real life but never LA . Hopefully soon when Covid is over :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

I picked the wrong season to fly there as it’s so cloudy, and will probably get more so. To be honest, a plane is the last place I’d want to be on for real. LA is safe for me, with plenty to do, as long as I have my vaxx docs. I am just so disappointed that developers don’t do more with Canada - I couldn’t even find any helicopter liveries, except that police one.

At least the Ottawa payware has some helipad areas. For some reason I don’t feel like switching back to my yoke as I’m concentrating on stick planes and helicopters.

I cruise LA often in helos and it looks so real (unless you get too close). Hope you get that feeling flying in Canada.