What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

At the gate right now for an early morning departure on a British Airways 787. Newark (New York) to Heathrow (London). Let’s see how this transatlantic flight goes!

UPDATE: Cruising at FL370, Mach .900.
UPDATE #2: Landed successfully. Elapsed time 6 hours 18 minutes.

2 Likes

Every time I post on here I get 1 dislike on every video, does anyone else get that? Some phantom disliker I guess lol

must be something personal :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s weird, every single time, but only it I post on here. I guess it’s just me then.

i even don’t know how looks for dislike, may be i have they too :slight_smile:
was banned for 3 days with second point, but don’t know how dislike looks like
dislike is flagged? i think yes, i had this too for abscent lexicon lol
reread, so if video disliked is not here is youtube, right?

probably an Apply director or something lol

don’t understand what do you mean, but if you director of something it’s any way someone will apply director :slight_smile:

Had to try out the scenery for Versailles at flightsim.to So I made a day it. Salut!

5 Likes

Began my (protracted) circumnavigation.

A circumnavigation in the TBM 930 - Fly Together / World Discovery - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

3 Likes

5 Likes

Posted before, I just completed a flight from New York City to London (Heathrow) on a British Airways 787-10. Elapsed time was 6 hours 18 minutes.

Coming out of New York and up the coast was absolutely beautiful in the early morning, it was lovely to see the sunrise. Had a lot of wind over the Atlantic but the cloud and wind started to clear up as I approached the UK. Landing was pretty smooth and taxi went well.

3 Likes

This morning coming into land FACT after taking off from EGLL last night, I encountered this. It was a new one for me…

floating building
floating building2
floating building3

2 Likes

Blériot XI Gnome over Helgoland

4 Likes

Huh, that’s odd. I did a flight in the 787 from New York to London Heathrow just today and never saw anything like this.

It was down in Cape Town (FACT) right over the airport.

1 Like

Yesterday was my first complete solo flight using 320neo, from cold and dark alltheway to destination with no assistance, ILS landing and it went incredibly well, no crash to mountains, no runway incursion… I know it is not much generaly but it is huge leap forward for me. So far i was using King Air at most. Hours of study of tutorials, YouTube videos and theoretical preparations has paid off. I am proud of myself :wink: So where is my realworld pilot licence? Where can I apply? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I tried to do the update w/o loops - and got reminded back to last year, when installer was stuck whole time… :frowning:

2 Likes

It was a landing, barely at minimums, at Bergerac (LFBE) using the RNAV approach into Rwy 27 on the second leg of my around the world challenge. But I only went and bloody nailed it!

A circumnavigation in the TBM 930 - Fly Together / World Discovery - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

3 Likes

This was yesterday another stormy morning:

3 Likes