What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Handflying the Fenix Airbus, and first successful landing. The nose wheel slammed down a little bit rough but the rest was fine.

And now I don´t know how to get this spoilers back in. Spoilers (armed) and Spoilers (0) changes nothing.

2 Likes

Been really enjoying my nightflying lately and I didn’t realise how beautiful the sim is at night with a bit of moonlight and no cloud cover. Flying down the coast of Queensland Australia.

2 Likes

Naples-Corfú (or Kerkira), an EasyJet route, a 45 minute flight.

Passing over Amalfi Coast

At destination

1 Like

Flew VAJJ to VOHS in the BAE 146 300 last night

2 Likes

I just flew a GA this morning from CBBC heading about 75-80 for a little over 30 minutes. During the flight I saw mountains reflected off of sea water both liquid and snow covered, along with fog and clouds. Suspending just a little bit of disbelief, I was flying over the real scenery and feeling the crisp air. Beautiful! Good job programmers!

1 Like

Was this addon scenery or default? Kinda cool that there are fireworks on Independence Day in cities… wonder if there was more fireworks elsewhere too! Cool find!

Flew VOHS to VECC in the amazing Bae 146 300 and I was using the British airways scheme for each flight

2 Likes

Finished the texture update for the Fenix Airbus. :slight_smile: Finally the Fenix cockpit is perfect* (*of course the weather radar is still missing).

And of course the spoiler speedbrake panel is now way more beautyful without this strange yellowish smudge stain.

And I have tested a double bird-strike on both engines to see if the RAT deploys automatically, and to check on the hydraulics ECAM if the RAT drives the blue hydraulic pump and the ESS Direct Current electricity bus.
It does.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum,

This morning I left Anchorage, Alaska and flew to Detroit Metro in a Boeing 777. Was a successful and good flight which took me 5hrs 31mins. Now I am flying from LaGuardia to Nashville in the 320neo after downloading the SU10 beta version. Had a little hiccup to begin with as the screens went black upon opening the vfr map. I’ve relaunched the SIM and reloaded the same flight, this time so far so good.

2 Likes

Can you provide link direction to where fenix texture update is located please ?

I need this asap . Also is there a fps hit on the texture update ?

Thanks

1 Like

Installing the beta.

She has thoughts.

9 Likes

Decided to get my PA-28 Warrior II out of the hangar, not flown her for months, due to all the new aircraft being released for MSFS.

Lovely little flight from EGHH LFAT beautiful sunset., landing RNP 31, Suddenly my engine stopped… I was sure I filled her up adequate. Then I realised as I was gliding down, I forgot to alternate the fuel tank. :fuelpump: Managed to restart the engine landed safely…passengers were happy on Airhauler2.

2 Likes

It was actually an addon that i had forgotten I had installed. I hardly ever fly at night and i just happened to look over and see it. I was really surprised! I’ve linked the mod below.

We Love VFR Xtra - Fireworks » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Recreating the Steveo1Kinevo repositioning flight to KOPF from the Youtube video he posted today.

3 Likes

I’ve been flying a lot of real world routes. American Airlines is my favourite airline so I’ve been doing a lot of their routes in the A32NX. Took off from a really dull and miserable Chicago O’hare KORD at 10:40 Chicago time to Seattle KSEA. Nothing but dark clouds over Chicago and most of Illinois. Got to South Dakota and it was crystal clear sky for a majority of the flight. On decent into Washington real cloudy but still liked the flight, first time flying without using navigation aids, so had to keep checking my flight plan and radar heading.

1 Like

Practicing landings with Mig-21 at Edwards AFB.

8 Likes

Finally got to do some GA flying. Proceeded my tour in Europe, going from Sardinia to Corsica.

Turbo Arrow III from LIEA to LFKF

Simair:

4 Likes

Nicely done updates of the Swedish HEMS livery and various helipads. Summer afternoon in Sweden was quite luscious, though the flight started a bit gloomy. Malmo to Stockholm

7 Likes

Left Africa and arrived to Europe flying the scenic route from Tanger - Ibn Batouta (GMTT) to Seville - San Pablo (LEZL)

I just noticed I have a double Sun on this pic. Wonder how that happened :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

What are you doing we just got this thing running right and your going to compromise it with a Beta?

2 Likes