What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Full moon near Rodgau, seen yesterday in my Cessna

1 Like

Lol yeah I guess I got excited when picking the ones to share

1 Like

Tested the Piper Warrior II today at my favorite test area Beaver Island Michigan

1 Like

PPL Training with ThePilotClub.org

5 Likes

Two flights today flying FBW A320.

1. Västerås (ESOW) to Trondheim, Vaernes (ENVA) with very poor weather at Vaernes.
  2. Trondheim, Vaernes, (ENVA) to Copenhagen, Kastrup (EKCH) , sun was shining at Kastrup but quite windy.
1 Like

Longest flight for me in a long time this morning/afternoon - about 5-1/2 hours from Oakland, California (KOAK) to Honolulu, Hawaii (PHNL) in the PMDG 737-700. No performance degradation, no hitches, no stutters … just about a perfect flight simming experience.

Bye bye, Bay Area!

FL340 over the Pacific heading south and west.

Hello, Oahu north coast!

View from the cheap seats:

Lined up on a 7 mile final for the RNAV approach to Runway 04L:

And done!

4 Likes

For a minute I thought that last picture was of Buffalo Niagara with its Southwest Airlines activity, Rochester NY flights are so expensive I have to fly out of either Buffalo or Syracuse just to get something cheaper

Nah, just the craptacular stock PHNL airport scenery. For a place as beautiful as Hawaii, and as popular a tourist destination as it is for Americans, I’m shocked at how little good third-party scenery exists, and how bad some of the stock imagery remains two years after the sim launched. Alas.

2 Likes

Well, according to the Development Update, the IFT F-35 has been released for Xbox.

You already know what I’m doing. :laughing:

Just playing around in the F-16 tonight.

5 Likes

Not sure if I should fly Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson from London Heathrow to Scotland to help them solve their newest case, or flying these UFO parts in the freight room with Mulder and Scully on board from Vancouver to Washington.
Decisions, decisions… :smiley:

(And yes I want a Fenix BBJ2 variant with modelled cabin!)

2 Likes

Flew a bit over Tajikistan. Central Asia generally looks pretty good in the sim.

Over Dushanbe

Kept going northeast until landing, I don’t remember the airport code, hehehe

3 Likes

Thats really awesome! Congratulations! What ATC are you using that had you go around?

1 Like

Erco hop from San Luis Obispo to Hearst Castle.

8 Likes

Flew RCSS to ROAH in the BAE 146 300

That part of the last US update? First US update did not treat it. Cool!

Yes, I believe it was updated as part of WU10.

1 Like

2 Likes

Two flights yesterday.

1. Mexico City (MMMX) to San Diego (KSAN).
  2. San Diego (KSAN) to Las Vegas (KLAS).
2 Likes

Fenix A320 in Speedbird BEA Celebration livery from EGLL on approach to RWY24L LEPA over Palma de Mallorca.

Spec: 12th Gen I9 - 128GB RAM - 2TB SSD & 2TB SATA Storage - Nvidia GeForce RTX3090

7 Likes