What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Checked if the drone would fly to the moon.

I’m impressed it got this far. While the drone certainly was circling the globe, didn’t feel like I was making any further headway on the moon.

6 Likes

I’m flying the Alaskan Bushtrip.
Really nice here.

1 Like

Sydney to Vancouver in the Dreamliner (used time acceleration and it still took 4 hours!!) Then continued touring round New Zealand in the SR22 with a short flight from Wairoa to Gisborne.

1 Like

First flight in the Spitfire, from my home airport Newcastle. Once I’d worked out how to release the brakes, very careful taxi to the threshold, noticing a tendency to nose-over using the brakes. Lined up (couldn’t get radio working and someone taxied through me!) to a perfect takeoff!
Little flight around, returned to Newcastle and buzzed the tower before positioning onto finals. One of the best approaches and touchdowns I have ever done - pity I spoiled it by groundlooping…!
This is going to take some work but already loving it.

2 Likes

Flying the DR400 Dauphin mod around North Wales. Lovely scenery.

1 Like

Next leg of my World Tour in the BushLeagueLegends X-Cub- Rigolet(CCZ2) To Narsarsuaq(BGBW) Only took us 4 hours!

3 Likes

tried out the new Global AI Ship Traffic. Was a windy day in the channel though…

3 Likes

Hoped in vain that Charlie, the A.I. Co-Pilot, might complete just one flight without missing the destination airport or crash landing, etc.

Nope. The wait goes on.

1 Like

I just planned a hopefully nice route from Philadelphia to New York with some nice poi’s here and there.
I will fly this some time later today.

I took the VL-3 for a spin and the ETE was about an hour.

It was a nice flight and easy to follow via the landmarks. Unfortunately Six Flags wasn’t modeled. It was very flat with no rollercoasters present.

Happy flying✈️

1 Like

What did I do in MFS today?

Landed on The Mall and parked outside the Queen’s house, obviously. :smiley:

Was quite a tight spot, actually…

9 Likes

yay!!!

DA62, 747-8 and A32XN

side note… can someone please advise on the Spitfire soundfiles for engine startup? That, and same on the DC3 will be key to wanting to purchase them

2 Likes

Flew the Flight Design CTLS to Bell Island in Newfoundland. First Approach to too high and too fast - got it the second time!

I believe I finally got my set up to agree with global ai ship traffic. Some scary ctd moments but chatting with Henrik, a designer, I learned I cannot link it from my FS storage e drive. I have to put it in the main community folder in the c drive. That mad this possible
ships around San Pedro and Long Beach

and what a boat party in Tokyo Bay!

2 Likes

Got back on VATSIM after a 15-year hiatus. And applied to be a controller because why not? My training starts in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

I put it in my Community folder but so far seeing bugger-all difference. Another pointless add-on that doesn’t do what it says on the tin.

Visited the Italia Viaduct, Italy…without running into any mountains.:+1::rofl::rofl:
They hid that one!

1 Like

Edgely Optica (squirrelly sucker to fly) on patrol in Narragannsett Bay.

4 Likes

Is there a Narsarsuaq airfield mod somewhere? I’ve not seen one, and it isn’t in the stock sim (just a big grass field). I’ll be landing there myself in a few months time, on my own somewhat meandering XCub world trip.

Terrylawdinn: Thanks. Just the job. :+1: