What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Found an uninhabited island around Hong Kong (Siu Kau Yi Chau) that had a nice profile for a bush plane runway so I built a private island airfield there to launch flights in the HK region :smile:

10 Likes

Cruising over Mumbai, my home!

Cheers,
Nish

8 Likes

Forgot to post the other day: Touring Yosemite in the G2.

Then today, flew from Tokyo to Fuji in the HJet:

4 Likes

I flew from Mapawa Airstrip (RPAN) to Roman Tmetuchl International Airport (PTRO).
We managed to cross a mountain just after taking off and headed out to sea.
It was the first thunderstorm at sea in a long time.
The fuel we were worried about also held.

3 Likes

flew over italia a lot
(florence)

LIRJ

around the etna

5 Likes

Happiness is cancelling IFR at Arrival and flying a good pattern. KASE to KBJC in the FlightFX Vision Jet.

10 Likes

I just want to share this shot…its the most recent standard def pic I took and its my current desktop. just has a nice vibe about it to me:

4 Likes

Took the Ryan NYP to a quick trainings flight from EDSZ to EDSA

5 Likes

LAX to US Bank heliport and back in the 407. Got it down after dancing around the pad for a minute. Lots of fun just plane watching at LAX too. I usually have the AI and Multiplayer turned off, but it’s fun to hear the roar of the F-18s and Darkstars when they go by. I can almost smell the Jet A exhaust. Nothing can compare to the mighty roar of the Jenny though, which reminds me of that tired joke. How can you tell if someone is a Jenny pilot? Don’t worry, they’ll tell you.

7 Likes

Night Flight from Burbank (KBUR) to Wallom Field (8CA8)

3 Likes

Another test flight to see if turning off all the add-on scenery would stop the CTD’s. Turns out the aging Bijan scenery turned off allowed a complete flight while having all the mods I’ve been using turned back on. At any rate, this flight was the last one with a modless DC-3. Got much better with it, but that ■■■■ landing fish-tailing… KLGB - KOAK Wish there a decent KLGB and redo of Alameda NAS… I guess I should buy KOAK

6 Likes

Started at NZPP and took the Discus on a cross country flight over the Taharua Ranges to NZMS. Theres some good strong westerly winds blowing up against the north south running mountain ranges in NZ at the moment that are great for real world weather gliding!

9 Likes

Another leg across Canada. This time from Parry Sound to Sudbury.

6 Likes

Been spending the last few days visiting local hospitals with helipads in the Denver area. I’m quite impressed with the photogrammetry! Maybe a third party Dev will start making hospitals and their helipads… one can wish.

St Luke’s Medical Center

St Joesph Medical Center

Denver Health Emergency Pad
Really blown away that the photogrammetry got the ER banner down the building exterior. Been seeing a lot of billboards and ads on buildings, it’s truly amazing.

Denver Health Emergency Pad

St Anthony’s Pad

9 Likes

Lisbon to Nice at the sunset

5 Likes

The photogrammetry is underrated by some. I’m with you – there are some areas that look great.

2 Likes

Keeping with the Flight For life theme, there was a runway incursion at Nanwalek, Alaska. The pilot sustained serious injuries but is ok after flight for life and life saving services of paramedics!

6 Likes

Flew the bell 407 from Elmira to Harris Hill NY

3 Likes

Exploring the RTMM addon(s) around Ketchikan AK

5 Likes

Flew back to Elmira in the bell 407

3 Likes