What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

You can probably Subtract five yards if a holding call has been made :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As the weather is cooling off and some new scenery is being made for helos, made a quick flight around Ventura, staring at Whiteman in the north San Fernando Valley and ending at NAS Pt Mugu.

12 Likes

I only had half an hour to spare, but I really wanted to fly, I haven’t had my fix of MSFS since Sunday, so I completed one more leg of the Megalopolis bush trip:

I realised I just have to zoom out a lot, then the MFD won’t spoil the fun of the bush trip.

11 Likes

Embalse de Itoiz :es:

10 Likes

Been meaning to actually find the locations made possible by the Chain-Low mod so long ago on flightsim.to. Was not disappointed. The Dover site is the most spectacular. The Spit I is still quirky, and I’ve been spoiled by the H-145. At any rate, the weather for Battle of Britain Commemoration Day was very accommodating. Still owing so much to ‘the Few’. Cheers!

12 Likes

Flew the a318 from Dallas to Orlando

3 Likes
4 Likes

Last night I made my first successful carrier landing.

12 Likes

I’m nearing the end of my trip from the UK to Australia.

After landing in Darwin I made my way over the top to Cooktown and then hugged the coast all the way down to Melbourne. I took the coast road route from there to Adelaide and have just landed at YCDU Ceduna, SA - unfortunately I forgot about the huge terrain anomaly by Kangaroo Island so my approach and departure at Adelaide were spent trying to avoid looking at the ■■■■ thing (there is, or certainly was, a fix for it but I forgot to download it.)

A few more legs, I think I’ll split in into three as I want to stop off in Margaret River for a tipple, before ending the trip in Perth.

I’ve done pretty much all of it in the C310R and loved it. I did switch over the Himalayas between the C414 and the Pilatus PC-6 but really got to know the 310R over the course of the trip.

Next up: Ushuaia, Argentina to Wiley Post, Alaska. I’d like to do it in my new A2A Comanche but I’m not sure if it will struggle with the Andes…or I could just go the long way round up the Eastern coasts and across Canada.

8 Likes

Orlando to Nassau (MYNN) in the ATR 72 600

3 Likes

I did a F18 short landing at Megeve(LFHM)

5 Likes

I did the World Record flying Courchevel-Megeve in 5 minits and 25 seconds, try to do it fast :hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

Don’t forget about the Baltic :innocent: there are some beautiful places to fly.

There are 5 world updated airports in the Baltic, Tallinn isn’t one of them but I will cover them in a different video.

From Tallinn you can fly easily to Helsinki, there you can find 6 POI.

-Bram
SkyLane

7 Likes

nice landing SkyLane7277

2 Likes

One of the first with the honeycomb alpha, still need to adjust a little coming from a cheap stick haha.

2 Likes

After some time I did next leg of my tour around Pacific in DC-3 in real weather. This time I passed by Washington state CYVR :airplane: KHIO. And I started little bit late so I took off before sunset. I avoided all Class C and B airspaces, except departure and destination. But I could see lot of traffic in those airspaces.

12 Likes

I flew the HondaJet from Auckland (NZAA) to Wellington (NZWN):

There was quite some wind at Wellington, about 30kn from ahead, which is of course wellcome, but also more than 20kn crosswind too, so I ended up landing quite on the edge of the runway :face_with_peeking_eye: It had the hallmarks of a very bad landing, I managed to salvage the vertical part of it, but not the horizontal one. I really could use a rudder pedal to help with these situations…

full video later here:

8 Likes

Preikestolen :norway: in the morning:

Following Lysefjord (with some power lines :warning:):

End of Lysefjord (Lysebotn) - looking for a place to land (pink line):

Another guy in the area :saluting_face::

Coffee break in Lysebotn :coffee::

11 Likes

Short Corsica flight from Figari-Sud(LFKF) to Bastia(LFKB), Iris PC-21, live weather.

8 Likes

If you can spot the air strip… let alone land on it!

12 Likes