What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

There was a good ATC coverage in Northern Germany so I decided to do Dortmund (EDLW) to Dresden (EDDC) in the HondaJet:

Landing got embarrassingly bumpy :face_with_peeking_eye: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I created a terrain fix for NZGR:

Wanted to do the easiest, quickest solution to make this more easy on the eyes.

13 Likes

What aircraft is that?

1 Like

DHC 4 Caribou from the Market place

1 Like

Had to do a flight from Sunday, which was a community flight, again because of a well know problem.
Watch the video description!
Part 1:

Part 2:

3 Likes

Australia: Flying the Vertigo from Caloundra (YCDR) to Rockhampton (YBRK). Nice new DLC of YBRK by Rob Byrne: First time I’ve ever parked next to a fellow Vertigo pilot, …

encountered some CH-47 Chinooks then …

an RFDS hangar …

and another Vertigo (this airport seems to be Vertigo-friendly - will definitely come back) …

some military drone …

a nice terminal building …

and even some local airliners:

Subsequently took the Mini-500 …

for a quick spin over Rockhampton and Mount Archer National Park:

Famous last words by my Mini-500: When I’m grown up, I’ll look like those :slight_smile: :

5 Likes

Swoop 203

6 Likes

Friday night flight from Innsbruck (LOWI) to Prague Ruzyne (LKPR). I did fly Z-5 hours though, I prefer daylight for flying:

It was busy at Innsbruck, I felt unrealisticaly good about having to wait in line :smiley:

I was over FL300 by the time I made this shot, I find it really incredibly how much detail of the Munich airport can be seen from this high up.

There is a plane on very short final and another turning base, while I’m downwind.

I managed to run into the staff waiting for me, however I swear the guy behind my right wing was facepalming on my taxi skills :sweat_smile:

I even recorded this flight, will take some time to upload all 21GB of it, but if you check it out, you will see one of my smoothest landing ever.

6 Likes

Quick hop from Hakodate to Sapporo to check out some new photogrammetry scenery. Yup, you can land on the building tops now. Cheers!

9 Likes

Flew the An-225 from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California to the Shuttle Landing Facility in Florida with a cargo hold of rocket parts.

WASM on Xbox is exceptional!

The sim performed fantastic today and it was blast flying cross country.

YEAH! Six burnin’!

7 Likes

Flew the A318 from LGAV (Greece) to LICJ (Italy) going take a bit of a flight sim break unit the ATR is out but the route works well due to my planned long scenic route back home base (which I’m using Charlotte NC as my hq2 :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Pr Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Intl (OEMA) in Madinah to King Khaled Intl (OERK) in Riyadh:

5 Likes

ho unfortunately those last days I mostly launch the sim to keep working on livery convertion for another black square aircraft, asweel I have been testing few files sent by devs to see if they fixed some render issues (white big tiles close to the airport) at LFLL scenery wich they do ! :sweat_smile:

oh and flew a bit the bonanza above california, I was affraid to see some stutter then I fast found the issues :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

A trip to Dubai, U.A.E…

11 Likes

Mackinac-Chicago and some wind…

9 Likes

Saturday flight: EasyJet A320 from Sevilla (LEZL) to Düsseldorf (EDDL)

11 Likes

Somehow I got wing flew and animated engines on captain sim 777-300er even though I play on Xbox. Is it because of SU12?

Parallel takeoff at YYZ

More pics from my flight YYZ-DTW that I did today.

Canada <3

7 Likes

Today is Black Square Bonanza day. Took TC Bonny from KMYF->L35->KEDW->KWHP. Such a fun plane to fly, and so many things to do in the cockpit! Well a lot to look at anyway. Full throttle 2500 RPM and trim at 10,500, and Bob’s your uncle, literally worry-free operation. Noticed that that “away” arrow in the main HSI didn’t ever flip when I went to track the outbound Palmdale VOR 114.5. Otherwise another wonderful series of short hops over scenic Southern CA. Such a wonderful plane!

5 Likes

Circuit around SW Michigan. Gloomy day, but I needed practice in the 407. Puppy needs mission packs like the H-145. Getting used to need for trim. Actually got up the nerve to try 120-140. Nice MSP pad at Lansing.
Cheers!

7 Likes

Only had a chance to do a little testing in the DC-3 but found myself laughing while waiting for an AI Southwest pilot who seems to have turned at the wrong entrance to the runway. :wink:

7 Likes