What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Thanks for your feedback.
I use my username but there is always the same error message.
I have no problem to access to the SAFETYN debrief website with my username.

1 Like

You are not wrong. Attached a screenshot. I just want eliminate / not visible all these instruments on the Video. Consider that the italian General Options View is quite different from the english one.

Thanks for a helpful indication.
Raimund

After months of CTDs I have finally got a stable install and began the transition into the big jets with help from Jetliner by FSAcademy. I can wholeheartedly recommend this add on available on the Marketplace.

Calling names and flipping the fingah… xD

Shameless!

5 Likes

I fell asleep on the way to New Zealand. This morning the game was still running, showing the logbook with a landing at NZKT [Vicinity].

So crash landing counts, yet landing on the airport on a second leg does not…

5 Likes

RealsimGear with nxi?

the numpad in the left, genius :ok_hand:

Kudo’s! So fully custom electronics at the back i guess. Using LED tactiles etc? You have a build video somewhere? Because getting away with at least only the g1000 front would be nice in my case. I have no 3d printer.

Edit: seeing the screenshot, nicely done

I really did not like the mid-plane mirroring of the carpet texture in the middle of the Carenado Mooney M20 which adds strange repeating Rorschach-kinda like mirroring.
I am correcting that while listening to these pilot training videos:

and it already looks good :slight_smile:

The repeating pattern in front of the fuel selector switch is almost gone:

Halfway finished… the fine details are corrected later, now it´s all about to perfect that carpet and the foot rests :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the plane you are flying in the London pictures?

So far my standard benchmark flight got a couple of these:

Then I decided to go visit the Tropical depression in CJ from Cleveland made it to Athens Ga, the started to line up for the landing and CTD…not sure why temps were all good sim wasnt lagging but oh well heres a couple of shots from that run:

4 Likes

PMP A330-P2F from Liège to Hamburg

1 Like

I decided to fly to the landing challenges’ airports with the A320 starting with Ronne EKRN. Lovely weather today in Denmark.

Although I had the approach set up beforehand (ILS 11) no ILS was tuned in on approach. A quick google and entering the frequence on the RAD Nav page fixed it. I first tried tuning it directly into the (a) radio but much have been messing with the wrong one. (It wouldn’t tune that low, and ILS button didn’t by the radio didn’t work) Setting in the RAD Nav page worked immediately.

Still plenty visibility for a visual approach

I got LDG Inhibit showing again

It turs out that’s not “you’re not supposed to land here” which I previously tthough, just means certain warning are disabled for landing, like probably the “too low terrain” warning, so it’s a good thing.

3 Likes

Leg 4 of Ferry Delivery of a new Cessna JT-A to Norway - La Grande Riviere to the tiny but important hub of Kuujjuaq. We’re almost at the Great White North. 452 nm, about 4 hours ETE.

5 Likes

Try changing controls to Legacy
Go to Options > General Options > Accessibility > change Cockpit Interaction mode to “Legacy”.

More flying in Japan, from Tokyo Haneda (RJTT) to Oraka Itami (RJOO). Japan is beautiful even when it’s stormy and gloomy.

The CRJ is even more a pleasure to fly after the latest update, aside from a “Pull up” warning while climbing right after take off that I’m still wondering about.

1 Like

Did a quick test this morning of live weather, saw what appeared to be several-hours-ahead-in-the-predicted-future weather rolling over Houston:

Decided to instead fly near Chicago where it was clear. :slight_smile: Took an SR-22 from Chicago-Midway to Milwaukee on VFR. Directions are easy: keep the water on the right side until you reach the Milwaukee class C airspace! :wink:

Passing downtown Chicago:

Looking back on O’Hare after passing it:

Just chilling over Wisconsin:

1 Like

Thought i’d check out Cleveland. Got terrible performance for some reason. Anyone else have an issue with Cleveland?

1 Like

I took a break(a few days) from MSFS 2020 and during that break instead I played Gran Turismo 5 (for ps3, still a great game).

Then I decided to look up “Real life Gran Turismo Race Tracks” and decided to fly over a couple of the ones that are in Japan. They weren’t in any photogrammetry settings but they were still very easy to recognize from the sky.

4 Likes

I saw this earlier today! I can’t wait to get this, it looks amazing!