What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Blue Sky Twins, Day 33 World Tour.
VCCT, China Bay, Sri Lanka to VOMD, Madurai, India.

Surprise! My Sister bought a H135 in Sri Lanka (for the Company).
She ask me to transfer it to India where it was needed.

Of course I said yes :+1: After all, I got my Heli License (Indian Stile).

My Sister’s comment to this Fly-By; “If you crash I will not talk to you for a year.”
My thought; That might be a Blessing :wink:

Nah… The H135 is way too expensive to crash.

So I landed the H135 somewhat decently. You try that with a 10 Knot tailwind.
My thoughts concerning ATC were not friendly for putting me in that Parking-spot.
Well, I made it. All good.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: brilliant :clap: I’m doing a return flight flew down to brussells last night doing the return leg to Bristol this morning few clouds about i must say

1 Like

Last nights tube flight:

This morning landing at Keri…:

1 Like

Tested this baby…

4 Likes

They should give a menu item choices for the look of the plane

• Brand new & clean
  • Some wear
  • Lots of wear
  • Mud splatter on panel, windows & exterior

That´s a bit difficult because four different cockpit texture and gauge sets would be necessary for that.
But yes I would like to have my plane new and shiny (or only with realistic just a little wear) too, I remember painting that black DCS F-16 cockpit… it took the whole afternoon to get these millions of scratches copy-past-stamped ALL OVER every inch of aluminium steel and plastic out of the texture. It never took that long to make a flight sim cockpit looking less worn :smiley:

The scenery of Arizona is the most beautyful one!

6 Likes

Flying Il Papa back to Roma from a hospital visit in Verona… he was not the patient

I thought it was full of ground fog in Verona, but it really got bad near Bologna and all the way to the to Peretola, then clear to north of Roma…

Started to haze up at Roma, but Papa got to see some sights before landing at the Holy Helipad, in the Vatican… first Cinecitta studios and off to the Colisseum and the Forum, then, the Panheon, before setting down…

7 Likes

I accidentally discovered a cheat. I’ll be the first to admit, it’s cheap.

When you blackout, hit the escape button. When you hit escape again to re-enter the sim, you will not be in blackout mode.

2 Likes

Gorgeous evening flight from Nevis to Anguilla in the Britten Norman Islander:

St. Kitts:

Saba:

St. Maarten:

Princess Juliana International Airport:

Grand Case (French St. Martin):

On the ground at our home base in Anguilla:

7 Likes

Reported enjoy your VAC ban lol ;p

2 Likes

I think so too. I left Page, AZ this morning with intent of boogying up to Telluride. But after cruising up Lake Powell I couldn’t help but notice how close I was to Monument Valley, and you can’t just fly past that without doing some sight seeing. So I wound up back in Arizona by the end of the day.

Got out to the field before dawn to preflight the plane:

7 Likes

I located a 1952 Pan Am timetable for the new for 1952 Pan Am Clipper Super-6 “The Rainbow” service.

I’m planning on flying the various routes in the timetable in the PMDG DC-6 with Pan Am livery.

8 Likes

Getting some Twin otter time I love that aircraft

1 Like

I flew VOR from Apple Valley to Palm Springs International in the Cessna 172 Skyhawk. Really enjoying flying this way (VOR).

On a different note, I would love if someone was able to do a classic Pan-Am livery for the 747-8 on Xbox. I watched a documentary about Pan-Am recently and it was amazing to see how much they did for modern aviation.

1 Like

flying into Juneau is always interesting

7 Likes

Blue Sky Twins
Day 34 India, VOMD to VOCT and on to VOCL.
Thought to start early to escape bad weather forecast.

Blue Sky… lovely start to the day.

Who says India does not have mountains?

Yea… That is Madurai where I had planned to land. Most annoying.

On to VOCL, 65 NM make all the difference.

As reward for all my troubles I got a sweet parking spot.

Well… I guess I came out on top, at least for a while. This Airport also closed a little later on.

4 Likes

Stormy weather at Vancouver CYVR.

5 Likes

Enjoying my Carenados some more and thinking about buying the Seminole. Maybe I am going to hang a rearview mirror tree on the computer monitor to enhance the immersion…

2 Likes

I flew from Riga to Warsaw in the CJ4 WT today. Nice evening impressions.

4 Likes

0V7 → 5V5 in “Eros”. Pretty good VFR landmark along the way.

shiprock02

6 Likes