What happened to the game performance after WU6's first V1.19.9.0 patch?

Since the major update of SU5, in order to cater to the launch of XBOX games, some of the most performant screens have been castrated in exchange for more frames…
And the original VR changed from being completely incapable for a moment to full-on special effects and stabilizing the amazing performance of 30 frames…
However, after many tyrant-level players whose eyes can pick up, continue to protest and feedback.
After the official WU6 major update, the frame number has returned to the previous 4~50 frame or even lower and unstable.
Then did the picture really come back? Our mortal eyes really can’t tell the difference…
Last night, the first patch V1.19.9.0 after the official release of WU6 improved the night lighting problem…
In addition, the other repair problems seem to have nothing to do with me…
The worst estimate is that VR players…the default minimum effect of 80 can only be driven by force… The afterimage is back… The shaking is back…
Who is going to do it this way? After lowering the requirements of the game in order to meet the players of mid-range devices, what is it for now?
What is the final positioning of this game? Landscape simulator? Or flight simulation?
Wouldn’t it be more real if you want to see the scenery directly on Google Maps or BING Maps?
The name of this game is Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020…not the Landscape 2020…
When the choice between fish and bear’s paw is incompatible… Microsoft should position the core value of this game early…
Instead of letting players vote casually, the game will be rounded to nothing…
I used to play for a few hours a day… Now I only have to go in and see the upgrade? Is there any more BUG boring behavior…
Everyone also talk about your views and thoughts… and hope that you will discuss rationally… Thank you…

2 Likes

Hotfix fixed a lot of problems for me, so I’ll be quite for a while :slight_smile:

No, not really, imported Google scenery is not necessary any better than the Bing we have. And there is this small apparently unimportant aspect of flying the planes in a flight simultaor, not just sight seeing.

1 Like

I just had the best flight I’ve ever had. Visuals and performance best it’s ever been for me. Using a Reverb G2 in VR with a 10850k 3090 setup.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.