What happened to the Original Cessna 172

Could some tell me what happened to the Original Cessna 172 with the Six Pack steam gauges? I would rather use that than the Cessna 172 G1000. It’s so hard to read the G1000 interface let alone use it. I know there are a lot of other aircraft but I really enjoyed the original 172 then somewhere along the way MSFS delated it. I will even buy from a third party to have it back maybe someone could help me with this

If you check out https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017706059-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-FAQ further down that page you will see that the Cessna 172 Skyhawk (the steam gauge version) is available in the Deluxe and Premium versions of MSFS, but not the standard version.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

Nothing got deleted. If you have Premium plus version, go to the Marketplace, category “Owned” and see if you maybe have to reinstall the Premium content.

1 Like

The G1000 as implemented in MSFS isn’t quite as functional as the real thing, but if you play around with the different buttons on the PFD (Primary Flight Display - the one in front of you on the left of the panel), you’ll find that it can be quite easy to navigate. This video is kinda long, but he goes over just about everything you can do with the latest version from Asobo.