What happened to this game?

I’m just going to be honest and upfront here. I’ve been too optimistic about this game and have been giving the developers time to see if they can improve it, but at this point I don’t have any hope. I understand the experience differs for everyone, but for me, this game is literal garbage. I hate to say it.

My scenery is absolutely horrible. Running the high preset, blurry textures everywhere and no detail. I have photogrammetry on and good internet, so that’s not the issue. I also get weak performance for my computer, and I know this because I can compare it to the past when this game was actually decent. I get constant stutters and frame drops, so even if the graphics were to look good, I probably wouldn’t touch this game because the performance is unplayable. When this game first released I got 60FPS smooth experience and the graphics were great! It’s literally gone downhill after every update though.

My flight controls also stop working every once in awhile for about 10-15 seconds, so not sure what’s up with that. I also cannot change my keybinds it won’t let me expand the menu, so it’s pretty much entirely broken for me.

So I will be uninstalling for the 8th time now. I try every new update to see if its been improved, but come back to even further disappointment. I understand a lot of people are enjoying this game right now, but this is simply my experience. Attached below is a screenshot showing you how bad my game looks at high settings. Infinite Flight looks better than this.

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: [CONT] Official Discussion: Hotfix 1.18.15.0