What is a city that doesn’t have third party scenery that you’d like Third Party Devs to consider making?

Agree it’s a CTD for me on the Xbox’s. They need to remove it until it gets fixed . It’s just a blame game that nobody is interested in . We it to work for what we paid for .

I lived in Heidelberg (Handschuhsheim) for 3 years and would also like to see it uprated in MSFS too. I think there are a couple of 3rd party addons available.

1 Like

Dallas Ft Worth – how on earth this got missed is beyond me. Has one of the busiest airports in the world and is a 8 million person city.

3 Likes

I’d pay good money for a good Cork, Ireland, biy.

I used to live in Dossenheim for a year and for three years in Rohrbach :blush: I play on xbox, haven’t found any 3rd party content accordingly.

1 Like

I second KPHX and surrounding city

5 Likes

I’d like to see Edmonton(CYEG), which is my home base as well as Calgary(CYYC).

1 Like

Florida is a great choice really not sure how The Mouse™ would take having it’s kingdom modeled but it’s fairly well known worldwide for many reasons.

Southeast Texas could use some love. I’d like to see Hobby (KHOU) updated especially and some of the regional airports around that area.

1 Like

Attention Developers, I live in Dallas. So many new buildings. Having Downtown Dallas is a big plus because it is on approach path for Dallas Love where Southwest Airlines has their hub. Also buildings are different colors at night, not to mention the Reunion Tower with the Ball architecture. Some new bridge architectures as well.

Ft. Worth is not as sexy but does have zigzag in the building at night, I believe. Also, that’s where the Rodeo building is.

AAirlines has built new office buildings just a mile south of DFW airport.

While ur there don’t forget the One of the most expensive football stadium in Arlington and Six Flags, just couple miles south of the DFW airport.

If u feel like going 15 miles South, u can even beef up some homes near Joe Pool Lake, lol.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it being a small city also kind of rules it out for a commercial addon. You can drive across 490 from 390 to 590 in 10 to 15 minutes. What other city can you do that. Flying, you would be past the city in minutes.

I could see it being potentially an addon in flightsim.to, but I wouldn’t expect that a commercial developer would pick it up.

There is a freeware Sioux Falls one. I’ve used it before. Not too bad either. Sioux Falls » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

If I ever get around to finishing a good version of Kingston, maybe I could tackle Rochester, just across the lake!

1 Like

The Skyway Bridge looks like this. I live about 2 miles away in St. Petersburg. I have not seen it yet🤔

4 Likes

Kmem. Fedex hub

3 Likes

Respectfully disagree that a dev would never pick it up. I see some incredibly niche items in the Xbox marketplace.

You’re right that Rochester is small. There wouldn’t be a ton to do. Just add a couple bridges and tweak the skyline.

Please do! :grin:

Montreal, Canada

Champlain bridge is half under the water. :smiley:

1 Like

Milton Keynes, England, UK

Not technically a city but a great example of a modern UK new town, based upon a grid system and loads of roundabouts, and still expanding after 55 years of it having the first sod cut.

There’s a very good Greater Toronto Area Enhancement Pack free addon in FlightSim.TO by Romandesign. He makes the payware Buttonville Municipal Airport CYKZ. Also free addon for Mississauga, Oakville and Niagara!

1 Like