What other GA aircraft would you all like to see?

I mean this with all respect but what you are saying is rather obvious and I don’t think anyone would disagree. I think the main point was given limited resources at MS/Asobo I would rather them evolve the existing flight models, depth of systems, and aircraft rather than add new ones. Obviously when you bring third parties into the equation then all things are possible, which is what we have seen with X-plane forever…some really, really great models.

2 Likes

I am not interested in add ons.

I paid for the MSFS Premium version and quite a lot of the GA aircraft are flawed.

I should not have to pay out more good money for an add on aircraft if Asobo/MS fixed those that are broke

Where did you see that “Pilatus planes should definitely come”?

From a purely selfish point of view the planes I fly (steam gauge low and slow) are fine and the ones that are badly broken (mainly airliners) I never fly. So for me PERSONALLY I am more than happy to see more planes I might fly like the Twin Otter or the Staggerwing.

However, taking a more reasonable perspective, people have purchased the sim to fly things that are currently broken like airliners and the existing default aircraft supplied with the sim do need to at least work. I would agree this should be a priority along with more testing before releasing patches as the current patch situation is approaching a slapstick comedy where we all wait to see what they break next.

Whether they should add more features to the existing planes or leave that to the 3PD is another question altogether. Sometimes what people call “broken” is actually a complaint about missing features.

Sure, but that’s not what this thread is about.

This thread is about: “What OTHER GA aircraft would you LIKE to see”

Not: “Would you rather have asobo focus on making new planes or improve the included planes” or “Would you rather have new planes or improved planes”

Getting improvements to the sim and getting addon aircraft can both happen simulatenously. It’s not some ‘one or the other’ type thing.

Everyone want’s the base sim to be good, that’s stating the obvious and isn’t the point of the post.

2 Likes

Regarding aircraft I would like to see addressed would be the Aeronca Champ 7AC (my first solo), Taylorcraft L2 Member of the McChord Aero Club, Beechcraft T34 Mentor (also McChord Club and really fun to fly, Beechcraft G Staggering Wing (spent hours rebuilding and flying one), and the Cessna 140A (only got marginally ok with wheel landing and would like to get better).

I agree with every one that we first need to correct many issues with the current crop of plains.

Like to see a Cessna 206 Skywagon. Would also be great to be able to take my pants off in the Default 172, errr I mean take the wheel pants off in the default 172!

1 Like

Piper Tomahawk.

2 Likes

Sling TSI and Pipistrel Panthera. Ok maybe self serving as I think I might want to buy one of these some day :wink:

1 Like

Glorious

1 Like

DHC-2 Beaver
DC-3
SF260 Siai Marchetti
Panthera
C210T Cessna Centurion Turbo
DHC-6 Twin Otter
PC-12

2 Likes

Hi All,

It seems as if this sim was developed by the “younger generation” as its lacks many vintage aircraft. I’d like to see…
Douglas DC3 - DC9
Lockheed Constellation
Boeing 707 - 737
Convair 880 - 990.

John

A2A:

C182T
P-51
V35B
Piper Comanche
Piper Cherokee…

Ah just all of them :wink:

2 Likes

Vulcanair A-VIATOR

Tecnam P2012 Traveller

Diamond DA50 RG

6 Likes

I’d like a paraglider to sail along montains

2 Likes

PC-12 or C337

4 Likes

Stampe en Vertonge SV-4

1 Like

Messerschmitt Bf 108 E

1 Like

Some heavier, older piston twins. C402 or C404 would be great! An old Beech 18 would be interesting too.

The turboprop coding still needs a look through, so the big pistons would be great to see…

3 Likes

I would like to see the Sling 2 and Sling TSI and then Sling HW once it out.