What was your most expensive add-on for the MSFS 2020?

A monthly subscription to Navigraph, in the long term it is more expensive than my TCA Sidestick airbus, TCA Quadrant airbus, TCA Quadrant add on and TFRP Rudder together.

The Fenix Airbus, but the Fenix and the Flysimware Cessna 414 are absolute worth it!

Leonardoā€™s MD-82
She is a b!tch. She bites fast and hard, but so worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

Maddog MD80. Wish I hadnā€™t done that, its not a nice plane to fly and it mostly stays in the hangarā€¦ Iā€™m just saying its not the plane I thought it might have beenā€¦

For software it would be the PMS50 GTN750, but worth every penny.

For hardware, other than the computer, and itā€™s components, it would be my Virtual Fly Yoko the Yoke+. Again, worth every penny.

1 Like

If it was hardware, then the T-Flight Hotas One.

For third party-DC Designs Concorde ($40.99)

Then the upgrade to Premium Deluxe, which was about $85.

Hardware it was my PC but it was the best thing ever rarely have any problems with the sim. Aircraft wise itā€™s the CRJ bought the whole lot of them

Top Rudder 103 Solo ultralight ā€¦

2 Likes

I have to be pretty miserly since a shoulder injury put me into virtual retirement with an inadequate pension pot that seemingly shrinks in value every day. But I just couldnā€™t resist the Just Flight PA28, the Toprudder 103 Solo and now the Got friendā€™s Discus 2c premium that I know Iā€™ll get more use out of than anything else. And of course EGNS, my erstwhile home airport.

Of course Iā€™d love to have the likes of the beautiful Savoia Marchetti and the JU 52, both exceptional value but I just know I would hardly bring them out of the hangar.

Pffft. Iā€™ll be purchasing the IFT F-35 later today. My first ā€œpriceyā€ add-on, for Xbox. However, the Concorde still calls to me.

However, once WASM add-ons are implemented, I am not responsible for my financial instability. :laughing:

1 Like

If I were on PC Iā€™m sure i would of spent a lot more money by now. Since Iā€™m on Xbox I would have to say my hotas one flight stick. The only planes I have bought have been below $25. I really wish I could buy the 737 or DC6

My beloved YOKO+, for software Navigraph.

Other than my hardware (PC, flight controls, etc), then the PMDG 737-700. Very well worth it, especially if you have an affinity to Boeing aircraft.

I have about 40 addons from the marketplace and a whole lot more freeware. Most I purchased were on sale but I believe the most expensive one in my collection is the Capt. Sim 777-200. Iā€™m on the fence for the PDMG 737-700 as Iā€™m waiting for the 800 model, itā€™s a bit longer and I like the look. Or should I just get the 700 model now and enjoy it for what it is? If I do that then the PDMG will be my most expensive payware addonšŸ˜

The best thing about the Fenix Airbus is she costs only 58 ā‚¬uro - but she is worth a million!

2 Likes

So, I bought the IndiaFoxTecho F-35 yesterday. Itā€™sā€¦meh. :unamused:

2 Likes

We all make mistakes. I once bought two Yakuza games in one day just to make virtual walks through Japan because the demo was appealing, until noticing that there is some boring gangstah-story I have to follow :smiley:

Schhhhhā€¦ everything will be fine in a few minutes:
https://fenixsim.com/#purchase

1 Like

My PC right now because no one really has a usb fmc out yet and Iā€™ve been looking for a plug in for that because I donā€™t know if vr insight is still making their fmc product because I was going to pick that up along with the gps unit to minimize what panels I use

$40ish DC Designs F-14 Tomcatā€¦ Awesome job and fun to fly. Worth it if youā€™re into this Jet.

$30ish Next was the Kodiakā€¦ I dont really like it. Climb rate sucks. Just feels underpowered. Many love this plane for its ā€œrealismā€, but it just doesnā€™t excite me.

$20ish F-22ā€¦ Meh. Not what I expected. But nice to fly. Fast and powerful if you like that. Audio is poorā€¦ Sonic boom is laughable.

$15ish Beechcraft 18ā€¦ I love this plane! My fave right now. Great plane if you like vintage aircraft and like to keep busy while flying. Sounds great. I like the unique challenges of Tail Dragger Take offs and Landings. I like the old steam gauges better than glass cockpitsā€¦ they keep you busy. Problem with this plane is its ridiculously hard to trim. But it has Auopilot/ altitude hold.

2 Likes

The Leonardo Maddog.

1 Like