What's in Update 6? (and when?)

If like all the other patches are anything to go by heartache, headaches and misery while they try upgrading the game by making it work worse then it was before but hey we live in hope

1 Like

I’ve found that completely removing and deleting the a32nx mod after a patch then downloading and installing it again fixes the mod to the patch properly again

A320NX have some issues because of the Asobo version so I hope everything is all good toady lol :smiley:

Had the same problem but there is a workaround you can use. When you’ve set your departure and arrival airport and you know what runway your landing ils on just Google: the name of airport the runway and ils frequency and it’ll tell you the frequency. Go in to rad nav on the fmc it’ll have ils runway / frequency just enter the frequency and it’ll work

2 Likes

Wow nice, will check that later today. Thanks

What I want to know is which patch will start letting us fly more and deal with the software less.

1 Like

LOL K dude. You really are disillusioned aren’t you.

3 Likes

There’s some poetic license in my quote (obviously) but my point remains the same. For me, the simulator has regressed since launch in August. It has more bugs, it runs less smoothly, there are more graphical downgrades. I hope I’m wrong about the oblivion part!

1 Like

Thanks for that tip…

It will be interesting to see what’s in update 6.

It just became available, but I dont see any patch notes?

Edit: Well, ok - its inside the game. Nothing really worth mentioning though.

2 Likes

1 Like

Please use the official Update 6 discussion thread located here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/discussion-update-6-1-10-10-0/317907