Wheeled Kodiak Standby Instrument Bug "Part Deux"

Referring back to this locked thread…
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/sws-kodiak-100-minor-standby-instrument-bug/529557

I just installed the latest update that came out with the release of the amphibian version, and I’m still seeing the same displaced digit on the standby flight instrument.

@SiRRiPPERORiG Is there any news on this? In case it’s needed, mine comes from Orbx, and I verified the version 1.3.3 in the manifest.json file.

It would be better to get in touch with the devs via their own website / e-mail, or report this in the Kodiak thread which I know the devs read / participate in (and into which the mods are probably going to merge this anyway in a few minutes.)

FWIW, I can confirm this bug both in SU10 and the SU11 beta.

You can contact SWS on their discord as well;

The problem is with the NanoVG renderer showing digits display, it started in SU5. You only see it now because NanoVG was optional on PC until SU10 made it default.

It has been reported to Asobo in the dev forums since a while ago: [BUG] Problems with rendering of XML gauges in NanoVG - MSFS DevSupport

We are looking into modifying the instrument to account for the bug in NanoVG but it will brrak again when they fix it.

Thanks for the explanation. At least it’s pretty minor, so I can pretty much ignore it until there’s a fix. I was wishing I hadn’t deleted the previous versions I had zipped up, thinking I could have transferred an older copy of the gauge, but if it’s the rendering engine, it wouldn’t have helped anyway.

Discord doesn’t like me. I’ve tried several times to get on and the first thing it says is it doesn’t know my email. So when I try to register, it says my email is already in use. I’ve gone 'round that circle too many times and just got dizzy doing it.