When Can We Expect The PC Ver. Of SU10 Beta To Start?

I’m happy to see a beta is beginning to help resolve major issues some of the Xbox community have been experiencing.

Does this have any impact on the kick off date for the SU10 beta testing for PC’s? Can we get a ballpark idea of when the PC Beta for SU10 will start, maybe from Q&A?

Thank you!

They already told us “soon” and I suspect that’s all we’ll hear for a while until it’s released.

1 Like

I am hoping it can be asked at this week’s Q&A, especially following this beta for Xbox. I want to take some time off for the SU10 beta.

Theres a dev Q&A this week?

I thought most weeks, maybe I’m wrong about this week…

Ah, i think you just mean the weekly dev blog at thursdays. Dev Q&As are not weekly and there is none announnced. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I think that’s what I was referring to…thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

no worries, you just got me excited for a sec… LOL :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol,sorry….:grinning:

"Calum [FSElite]: So we’re expecting the flight testing anytime soon?

Jorg: So we’re launching it on August 23. It will be in July. Right now, internally, the test team has enough time to actually test the build we have in our branch right now. And then we test it, make sure that the most obvious things are good, and then we give it out to the community and they’ll probably have a month."

This is from the interview with Jorg. They may change their mind about the start, but personally I wouldn’t hold my breath

1 Like

Thanks, looks like it’ll be in late July or so if I got that right. I may have to hope for a little rain when that time comes. :grinning:

1 Like

I supose it will come mid-end july

1 Like

I check the insider app every day for it. I NEED it! lol

1 Like