When does Marketplace typically have sales (other than Nov/Dec)

I have slowly been acquiring addons mostly at full price as I completely missed the normal Nov/Dec holiday sales (I only started getting seriously into the sim in January).

Are there are other times during the year when there is typically a more widespread promo/sale? I have a lot of addons on my list to eventually get but am hoping for a sale at some point. This stuff adds up quickly…

1 Like

You might find things you like are more often on sale outside of marketplace. Most developers and the big sites often have seasonal sales in and around the different holiday periods.

Sorry I should said up front I’m on xbox, so Marketplace is my only option. I searched forums and saw clearly a big sale end of last year but didn’t see indications of other typical period for sales.

1 Like

There seem to be continual sales but the stuff in them changes. Just check the sale button in marketplace once a week. Sometimes they are themed, like the Australian related sale when WU7 dropped, so I imagine there might be a similar themed sale with WU8. I suspect a lot depends on each developer whether or when they want to put their wares on discount.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.